Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Man loses Majority of Savings through online dating

Started by JOE, October 14, 2023, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

JOE

Quote from: DKG on October 14, 2023, 03:55:19 PMIs this why you are broke Joe?

don't worry DKG.

I have enough money to survive in retirement.

Actually I've noticed lately that a condo or even a house in Hawaii can be had or is cheaper than the shittiest piece of real estate in Vancouver, so I might buy there instead. Parking stalls in DT Vancouver are selling for $100,000

Believe it or not, you can buy something there, and even after exchange have 1/2 of your savings left over stead of pouring it all into some lousy condo in my city.

I think this might even be the case where you live, DKG.

Canadian real estate is such a fuckin' gyp.

Who buys anything here? Desperate immigrants who have nowhere else ta go?

I'm gonna buy resort properties instead.

I could be a renter for 30 more years in my city and pay less in rent than buying a 1 BR condo in my city. I calculated the amount of rent I would have to pay over that period, and it is possibly 1/3-1/4 less than buy a condo here.

DKG

Trust me Joe, was not expressing worry. That would mean I care, and I don't.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 14, 2023, 04:19:01 PMdon't worry DKG.

I have enough money to survive in retirement.

Actually I've noticed lately that a condo or even a house in Hawaii can be had or is cheaper than the shittiest piece of real estate in Vancouver, so I might buy there instead. Parking stalls in DT Vancouver are selling for $100,000

Believe it or not, you can buy something there, and even after exchange have 1/2 of your savings left over stead of pouring it all into some lousy condo in my city.

I think this might even be the case where you live, DKG.

Canadian real estate is such a fuckin' gyp.

Who buys anything here? Desperate immigrants who have nowhere else ta go?

I'm gonna buy resort properties instead.

I could be a renter for 30 more years in my city and pay less in rent than buying a 1 BR condo in my city. I calculated the amount of rent I would have to pay over that period, and it is possibly 1/3-1/4 less than buy a condo here.

You did not plan well, Senile J.

Brent

Odinson

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on October 15, 2023, 02:00:21 PMYou did not plan well, Senile J.

...and if you planned better, put something aside for a hair replacement fund, you might not be bald like you are today, Prowler.

or you coulda acted on it much sooner and today you might have some of yer hairline left, eh?

heck all the folk & yer worst enemies over at Bastard Factory are remarking on your baldness, Prowler. Fuck, they're jes laughin' at atcha.

We should start a #gofundmepage over at BF for you, Prowler.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on October 15, 2023, 04:59:12 PM...and if you planned better, put something aside for a hair replacement fund, you might not be bald like you are today, Prowler.

or you coulda acted on it much sooner and today you might have some of yer hairline left, eh?

heck all the folk & yer worst enemies over at Bastard Factory are remarking on your baldness, Prowler. Fuck, they're jes laughin' at atcha.

Don't be jealous of his hair Jo Jo. I still think you are adorable even with your chrome dome.
gay, conservative and proud

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 15, 2023, 04:59:12 PM...and if you planned better, put something aside for a hair replacement fund, you might not be bald like you are today, Prowler.

Man, that really hurts, Senile Joe.

Funny story.  Last night...like, Saturday...about 24 hours ago....I was talking with a friend's wife...we were at another friend's birthday party...great time...a lot of cool people...I showed off my dancing moves and for some reason it made people laugh...anyways, I was talking to my friend, Dan's, wife...Dan is bald...balder than me....the topic of baldness came up....she said if she had a choice, she would still want Dan to be bald because that is how he has always been since she knew him...she asked if I would prefer to have hair and I said "Yes"...Dan was listening and chimed in and asked "If you could buy a permanent solution, have real hair, never have it fall out....one time fee....how much would you pay?"  I pondered it and thought $2000 would be the limit.

That is a pretty accurate estimate.  That is what it would be worth to me.

So, I guess expressed in monetary terms, I have a "$2000 Problem".

Seems pretty minor compared to your problems, eh Senile J?

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on October 15, 2023, 09:55:25 PMMan, that really hurts, Senile Joe.

Funny story.  Last night...like, Saturday...about 24 hours ago....I was talking with a friend's wife...we were at another friend's birthday party...great time...a lot of cool people...I showed off my dancing moves and for some reason it made people laugh...anyways, I was talking to my friend, Dan's, wife...Dan is bald...balder than me....the topic of baldness came up....she said if she had a choice, she would still want Dan to be bald because that is how he has always been since she knew him...she asked if I would prefer to have hair and I said "Yes"...Dan was listening and chimed in and asked "If you could buy a permanent solution, have real hair, never have it fall out....one time fee....how much would you pay?"  I pondered it and thought $2000 would be the limit.

What good has Joe's imaginary hair done him. He is a broke senior citizen virgin.

JOE

Quote from: Thiel on October 15, 2023, 06:20:34 PMDon't be jealous of his hair Jo Jo. I still think you are adorable even with your chrome dome.

Like Biggie Smiles, I'm rather (extremely) homophobic.

I consider homosexuality to be a weakness.

and any straight man who gives in to it or allows himself to be violated, has basically sold his soul.

I'm of the old school that only man and woman should have sexual relations. In that regard, I think hard core Catholics are right.

sorry if that offends you Thiel.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on October 15, 2023, 09:55:25 PMMan, that really hurts, Senile Joe.

Your middle-aged wives like you bald & paunchy, because then they 'own' or can control you, Prowler.

Most of my married friends, particularly with children, end up looking like Homer Simpson:

...and the wives like it like that because then their men can't run astray, Prowler.

I actually overheard one woman at work once who was overjoyed that her man was losing his hair.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on October 15, 2023, 10:16:09 PMI'm rather (extremely) homophobic.

I consider homosexuality to be a weakness.

and any straight man who gives in to it or allows himself to be violated, has basically sold his soul.

I'm of the school that only man and woman should have sexual relations.

sorry if that offends you Thiel.
So ya sell your soul that is if you ever had one. Old Thiel is the only person on earth that wants to fuck ya. Besides, I think he has money, and you are old and broke. Let him keep pounding you in the ass and you won't have to worry about money in your old age.
Funny Funny x 1 View List