The best topic

Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

The Benner Cycle

Started by JOE, October 28, 2023, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on November 02, 2023, 09:03:25 PMJoe is in his early 70's.

Time to start planning for retirement!!!!
:crampe:

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 02, 2023, 09:03:25 PMJoe is in his early 70's.

Time to start planning for retirement!!!!

Your investments in the stock market will crash in the near future, Prowler. If you bought at or near the peak you have nowhere else to go but down.

The economic forecasts aren't good these days, Prowler.
Apparently the stock market isn't performing that well.

However, since I'm sitting mostly in cash I'll swoop in when your investments take a plunge.

Is that a deal?

JOE

Quote from: DKG on November 02, 2023, 10:20:43 PM:crampe:

I'm seeking out investment advice from a real professional soon.

Like this guy, DKG:

So No Candy for you.

Sorry DKG. You just don't make the grade.

But don't bite the hand that feeds you, eh.

Frood

Quote from: Frood on November 02, 2023, 05:43:41 PMBut....did you fuck up and address the wrong person because you were daydreaming about Thiel and yourself dirty dancing between the sheets, Joe?

Well, Thiel's future bitch?
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on November 02, 2023, 10:33:25 PMYour investments in the stock market will crash in the near future, Prowler. If you bought at or near the peak you have nowhere else to go but down.

The economic forecasts aren't good these days, Prowler.
Apparently the stock market isn't performing that well.

However, since I'm sitting mostly in cash I'll swoop in when your investments take a plunge.

Is that a deal?

I am invested in solid companies who are making excellent ROE.  The dividends flow in regardless of the stock price.

My wife and I withdrew about $100K from our investments so far this year (for living expenses) and the net value of our investments still went up by about $145K.

So net we gained about $245K this year alone.

Are you sure the stock market is not performing well?

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on November 03, 2023, 03:21:25 AMI am invested in solid companies who are making excellent ROE.  The dividends flow in regardless of the stock price.

My wife and I withdrew about $100K from our investments so far this year (for living expenses) and the net value of our investments still went up by about $145K.

So net we gained about $245K this year alone.

Are you sure the stock market is not performing well?
How would we know? He didn't invest when he was young. Hell, he is like seventy and he he is talking about buying his first ever property. :crazy:

Herman