The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Iran talking a whole lotta shit because they know there's potato in the white house

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 15, 2023, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Remember when their smack talking number 2 in command was turned to beef stew on an Iraqi airstrip and they proclaimed fire and brimestone would reign down on the US and nothing ended up happening?

Yeah, that was when we had a real leader in the oval office.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 15, 2023, 04:00:54 PMRemember when their smack talking number 2 in command was turned to beef stew on an Iraqi airstrip and they proclaimed fire and brimestone would reign down on the US and nothing ended up happening?

Yeah, that was when we had a real leader in the oval office.
Biden lets Iran have cash to give to groups like Hamas.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Apparently those funds were refrozen again. Kinda weird thing to do to those you were only last week swearing up and down weren't a problem...
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 16, 2023, 01:41:44 AMApparently those funds were refrozen again. Kinda weird thing to do to those you were only last week swearing up and down weren't a problem...
What did Biden's handlers think Iran would do with extra cash? Fund transgender surgeries for minors.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Maybe they were expecting them to invest in parmesan flavoured carpet futures.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles