News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

who here believes an EMP attack is coming?

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 18, 2023, 09:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Unless I win a very large amount of money in a lottery, I'll never be well prepared. I do have guns and ammo which are EMP proof. I may buy an old diesel truck with a manual operated fuel shutoff.....those things are 100000% EMP proof as long as you can find a battery to crank em. I'm not too concerned about electronics as I figure the gubmints will have 100% functionality while the average people will have 0%. A ham radio in a trash can would be a good idea. Bugging OUT to the farm will be my main goal. Anything, including cops, that get in my way will die....or I will.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Aint China the world leader in EMP attack technology.

Frood

There's a cheap and easy option...

https://www.empshield.com

You're welcome.

Now you all owe me 200 rounds of 7.62 x 39.

And none of that corrosive shit... 

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on October 19, 2023, 06:29:24 AMThere's a cheap and easy option...

https://www.empshield.com

You're welcome.

Now you all owe me 200 rounds of 7.62 x 39.

And none of that corrosive shit... 

Sorry, All I buy is freedom bullets in 7.62X51

Oerdin

Doubtful as the US could just do the same to whowver did it.

Blazor

I've been expecting one for a LONG time.

Electronics are indeed of no concern to me. I will miss music mp3s. I bought a crank radio, that I thought would charge a phone, but it dont work like that. I need to invest in a small solar charger. Then I could store all my music, charge it when needed. Kinda like in the book of Eli lol, he still had music. Of course I can sing, play the fiddle, and I have a harmonica. There will still be music!!!!!

I use to think about bugout to one of my spots in the woods, but now, Im kinda thinking bug-in unless I need to flee. If I do, I can flee to the hilltop here. Can see my place, and pick anyone off with my rifle. Or hell, jus get up on my roof and pick 'em off lol. Haul my ladder up of course lol.

I've BEEN prepared for over 12 years for shit like that. The only thing I worry about, is heat in the winter, since mine is electric........ but Im already looking at wood stoves, with an eye to cook on. I'd like to learn how to can, cause you can can meat too. I feel I would have to if I bagged a deer. Plus saving a garden by canning, the winter will require it. So yeah, I need to learn how to properly garden too lol. Bad spot here for gardening. Would have to improvise.

Other than that, I always have at least a 2 month supply of food on hand for such things, and do proper rotation to keep it fresh. Need protein (need canned tuna, chicken, etc) and filler (rice, beans, noodles, etc), that will get you by.

Learning other skills, which I have, but need to try, is bush skills. Having certain tools to create shelters and such, jus in case one has to bugout. I also have a couple books, one is military, on survival skills one will need. I have maps of the areas around here. One must think ahead in order to be prepared, Google wont save you.

Ok, thats enough for now lol. I like talking stuff like this.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Blazor on October 24, 2023, 11:57:24 PMThe only thing I worry about, is heat in the winter, since mine is electric........ but Im already looking at wood stoves, with an eye to cook on.
You could take a look at various rocket stoves if you're worried about heat in the winter. Economic and efficient on the wood they use and there's a few interesting adaptations I've seen through the years where they've been used to heat benches, chairs and the like.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Rocket stoves or reburners are super efficient and relatively smoke free once they get hot. 
Useful Useful x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Blazor on October 24, 2023, 11:57:24 PMI've been expecting one for a LONG time.

Electronics are indeed of no concern to me. I will miss music mp3s. I bought a crank radio, that I thought would charge a phone, but it dont work like that. I need to invest in a small solar charger. Then I could store all my music, charge it when needed. Kinda like in the book of Eli lol, he still had music. Of course I can sing, play the fiddle, and I have a harmonica. There will still be music!!!!!

I use to think about bugout to one of my spots in the woods, but now, Im kinda thinking bug-in unless I need to flee. If I do, I can flee to the hilltop here. Can see my place, and pick anyone off with my rifle. Or hell, jus get up on my roof and pick 'em off lol. Haul my ladder up of course lol.

I've BEEN prepared for over 12 years for shit like that. The only thing I worry about, is heat in the winter, since mine is electric........ but Im already looking at wood stoves, with an eye to cook on. I'd like to learn how to can, cause you can can meat too. I feel I would have to if I bagged a deer. Plus saving a garden by canning, the winter will require it. So yeah, I need to learn how to properly garden too lol. Bad spot here for gardening. Would have to improvise.

Other than that, I always have at least a 2 month supply of food on hand for such things, and do proper rotation to keep it fresh. Need protein (need canned tuna, chicken, etc) and filler (rice, beans, noodles, etc), that will get you by.

Learning other skills, which I have, but need to try, is bush skills. Having certain tools to create shelters and such, jus in case one has to bugout. I also have a couple books, one is military, on survival skills one will need. I have maps of the areas around here. One must think ahead in order to be prepared, Google wont save you.

Ok, thats enough for now lol. I like talking stuff like this.

If you want to keep files, I'd suggest getting multiple mp3 and mp4 players, finger drive computers, and laptops with the ability to remove the battery and power them  independently.

Make multiple copies of everything you want to keep, and store them in an insulated and seamless steel tin or box/crate. Don't allow direct contact with the things you want to preserve.

You can do it with any electronics and batteries..
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...