The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Mega-List: Israel's Crimes & Controversies

Started by Aryan, October 19, 2023, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bonesaw

In a hundred years, people will be saying the Jews exaggerated this whole thing like the holocaust.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 19, 2023, 08:31:12 PMCalling a genocide a genocide isn't the same as "supporting jihadis" or any of that foolishness.

I knew this would happen and it's why I stayed quiet for so long.

/shrug

No biggie.
This situation will run its course eventually and then we can talk about something else.

Er, who's getting genocided?  The "Palestinians" are semetic arabs, just like the populations of most all of the other mid east cuntries.  I don't think even the evil jews could genocide all the arabs in at least a dozen surrounding countries.

And yes, supporting Hamas and "Palestinian Freedom" is supporting Jihad.  Ain't no two ways there.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

I can understand the Jews not being the most likable people around but this attack was crazy and they have the right to defend themselves

If it means taking out 50 Palestinians for every Hamas member so be it. Who are any of us to judge.  War is ugly

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 19, 2023, 08:31:12 PMCalling a genocide a genocide isn't the same as "supporting jihadis" or any of that foolishness.

I knew this would happen and it's why I stayed quiet for so long.

/shrug

No biggie.
This situation will run its course eventually and then we can talk about something else.

Genocide would have been killing 80% of palitrashians randomly, NOT ceding land to them which forms a pincer move which will eventually split your country in half whenever the REAL war comes. So far, I havent seen palitrashians rounded up and Zyklon B'd like some 1943 jews in Germany.....I'm hopeful tho!

Now it just so happens the charter of one of the players openly declares their purpose is to exterminate the other player. Pay no attention to that tho.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 19, 2023, 09:10:53 PMEr, who's getting genocided?  The "Palestinians" are semetic arabs, just like the populations of most all of the other mid east cuntries.  I don't think even the evil jews could genocide all the arabs in at least a dozen surrounding countries.

And yes, supporting Hamas and "Palestinian Freedom" is supporting Jihad.  Ain't no two ways there.

I'd genocide all the arabs. Shit on their ashes too. On live TV to boot!

Herman

Israel does not occupy the West Bank. Under the law, so called Palestians aint entitled to any land. Israel offered statehood to Palestinian Arabs several times, but the PLO rejected it every frickin time.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2023, 11:51:50 PMNOT ceding land to them which forms a pincer move which will eventually split your country in half whenever the REAL war comes.

Agreed. Looking at map demonstrates the distinct vulnerability right there

Which I don't understand, why they would do it. You won the land in a war which means you paid for it in the blood of your bravest. It's yours. That's called a spoil of war. You dont have to give it to anyone. and fuck what the world may or may not think.

Again, you dont want a guy like me running that show cause I'd put a swift end to all the bullshit quick fast and in a hurry.

I'd do the same thing here in the US too. that whole bit about paying American Indians to sit on their asses and breed, drink and eat all day on the tax payer dime? Gone. Fuck em. YEah we stole their ancestors land. So what>? Get out there and get a job like everyone else. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 19, 2023, 05:29:49 PMLatest video analysis from several sources shows Iron Dome intercepting the Hamas home-made missiles, including the one they're trying to say hit the hospital. Shortly after the last interception there are two explosions on the ground, the second being the hospital.

The damage at the site of impact is consistent with an air burst... not the kind of explosion you'd expect from one of Hamas' low-tech missiles but perfectly reasonable if it were an Israeli missile with sophisticated ordnance.

Even if the missile was one of Hamas' (which seems impossible) that doesn't change the fact that Israel is conducting an ongoing genocide in Gaza.

Fuck Israel and #FreePalestine.

https://voca.ro/12lgIwafwo3T

Funny Funny x 3 View List

Aryan

Remember, we are all Palestinians to jews. There is nothing the jews would do to the Palestinians they wouldn't do to the goyim.

We need to dismantle ZOG in order to end the woke bs, the LGBT shite, open borders etc...  it all comes from  jews.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

:s_laugh:

Listening to Garraty and Reaps vacaroos is like sitting in a bar listening to two old fucks arguing over their pints.
Funny Funny x 3 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 20, 2023, 11:46:02 AMRemember, we are all Palestinians to jews. There is nothing the jews would do to the Palestinians they wouldn't do to the goyim.

We need to dismantle ZOG in order to end the woke bs, the LGBT shite, open borders etc...  it all comes from  jews.

Funny how they were cajoled into giving up their fukin land to these arab muhzierats, funny how they're cucked into giving that boy fucker Ararat 95% of what he wanted for peace but Ararat told then GFY because they're purpose is a continuation of hitlers jew extermination program, wild how they drop leaflets and give out warnings to these arab animals before they blow their shit up.

Still, we hear people like you trying to convince us Israel blew up a fucking rando hospital when the reality is Hamas fucked it up. You have every bit as much integrity as Hamas.

I keep telling you, the jews you hate are the libtard jews. I keep telling you, the libtard jews want Israel destroyed just like the want everyone gayed. These liberal jews are protesting Israel defending itself right now. They're standing WITH the Palestinians FFS.

Spare me your bullshit.