The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

'Squad' Democrat declares 'all lives do matter' while calling for ceasefire in Israel-Hamas war

Started by Conservative Perspective, October 22, 2023, 07:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

'Squad' Democrat declares 'all lives do matter' while calling for ceasefire in Israel-Hamas war

Rep. Summer Lee, D-Pa., a member of the far-left "Squad," declared "all lives matter," despite criticism of the phrase from the Black Lives Matter movement.

Source: 'Squad' Democrat declares 'all lives do matter' while calling for ceasefire in Israel-Hamas war

Shen Li

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on October 22, 2023, 07:47:10 PM'Squad' Democrat declares 'all lives do matter' while calling for ceasefire in Israel-Hamas war

Rep. Summer Lee, D-Pa., a member of the far-left "Squad," declared "all lives matter," despite criticism of the phrase from the Black Lives Matter movement.

Source: 'Squad' Democrat declares 'all lives do matter' while calling for ceasefire in Israel-Hamas war
Those twits can't go 10 mins without contradicting themselves.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

The federal NDP is calling for a ceasefire. Israel should just stop responding to their 9/11. :crazy:

Lokmar

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

It seems like just yesterday lefties were lying and trying to claim all lives matter was "racist".

Erica Mena

I can't wait til these idiots are kicked out of congress. AOC is such an embarrassment.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 30, 2023, 09:48:16 AMI can't wait til these idiots are kicked out of congress. AOC is such an embarrassment.
Do you really think that will happen? Their districts are reliably left.