Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think I'm gonna move to Hawaii in a couple of years

Started by JOE, October 20, 2023, 12:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

J

https://www.perthnow.com.au/local-news/perthnow-western-suburbs/perths-western-suburbs-latest-target-of-bizarre-letters-urging-residents-give-away-homes-to-avoid-violence-c-12090350

Perth's western suburbs latest target of bizarre letters urging residents give away homes to avoid 'violence'

Sarah MaksePerthNow - Western Suburbs

October 4, 2023 2:00AM
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu on October 25, 2023, 09:25:09 PMSorry to hear this Joe, I understand it's awful to lose someone so close to you, my mom too is getting close to that age, and will be getting eye surgery to fix her impaired vision this coming week. 

Jokes aside, I remember the youtube video you've posted of the Russian mafia boss once said, "Don't say or think, but just do", I have to admit that's a rule I've yet to master.

Good luck with your mom
Hope shes ok

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 25, 2023, 08:51:26 PMAnyways, I hear from others that Hawaii has changed a lot.

...that it's no longer the pristine jewel in the Pacific that it used ta be.

Lots of drugs and crime now, eh? Homelessness too
Just like Vancouver.
vancouver has gone downhill too

Still might be worth a visit tho

Still might be worth a visit?!?!!?

So you made this announcement that you might be moving to Hawaii in a couple of years...

and you have never even been there?

You are so full of shit.

TheProwler

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on October 26, 2023, 04:29:26 PMSenile Joe needs to be fully committed.
For what? Being old, brokem and a virgin? That is really screwed up, but it aint no crime.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on October 26, 2023, 04:27:12 PMStill might be worth a visit?!?!!?

So you made this announcement that you might be moving to Hawaii in a couple of years...

and you have never even been there?

You are so full of shit.

And I'm still waiting for you to provide me with evidence that you had previously donated $50,000 to a homeless shelter, Prowler.

Quote from: TheProwler on October 26, 2023, 04:16:37 PMI donated $50,000 to a homeless shelter yesterday.

It is one where I sometimes put on free music shows.

I'll give you one more day and if I don't see any proof, you'll be certified & confirmed as a liar.

'deal?

I'll be waiting for it Prowler.

Don't let me down.

Frood

Joe wants to gingerly let himself down upon T 's loving boom stick...

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 09:51:08 PMJoe wants to gingerly let himself down upon T 's loving boom stick...

Well, you once claimed in this forum and at VF that you are a woman with veejayjay down unda'.

Someone recently bumped that thread to remind you, Frood.

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 09:51:08 PMJoe wants to gingerly let himself down upon T 's loving boom stick...

Oh Jo Jo really wants that.
Funny Funny x 3 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: JOE on October 27, 2023, 09:57:54 PMWell, you once claimed in this forum and at VF that you are a woman with veejayjay down unda'.

Someone recently bumped that thread to remind you, Frood.

:crampe:

Like OMAGAWDS. I've lived in fear of this happening for an entire 8 years at Memebee and 40+ years of stirring online.

How will I ever show my face again?

Tee Hee!
Blahhhhhh...

TheProwler

"I think I am going to uproot my entire life and move to <insert name of place>."

"Oh yeah, you like it there?"

"I do not know.  I have never been there."

Whack.

A.

Doodle.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

To be fair... I've done that many times before...either willing or not.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on October 28, 2023, 03:28:41 AM"I think I am going to uproot my entire life and move to <insert name of place>."

"Oh yeah, you like it there?"

"I do not know.  I have never been there."

Whack.

A.

Doodle.
Precisely

Herman

Old Joe should just roll over and take it in the ass from old Thiel. That will be the only way to ensure he doesn't stay broke in his final years.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE on October 27, 2023, 09:46:12 PMAnd I'm still waiting for you to provide me with evidence that you had previously donated $50,000 to a homeless shelter, Prowler.

I'll give you one more day and if I don't see any proof, you'll be certified & confirmed as a liar.

'deal?

I'll be waiting for it Prowler.

Don't let me down.

Joe you seem to have obsession and trust issues.

Permanently off his rocker