Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Bets on when it's going to kick off...

Started by Frood, November 02, 2023, 12:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

WW3... (a hot war instead of the decades long cold war that's festered and been fought semi-softly)

I say the Christmas Holidays...

What say youse?

Taking bets...

Suggest prize ideas too..
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on November 02, 2023, 12:06:47 AMWW3... (a hot war instead of the decades long cold war that's festered and been fought semi-softly)

What say youse?

Taking bets...

We in the West have been fighting a civil war for a long time.

Oliver the Second

Arabs talk tough but they won't do shit against Israel. They couldn't care less about the Palestinians and truthfully they would prefer to see them gone anyway. Arabs also know that if Israel believes they're about to be destroyed as a country they'll launch every damn nuke they have and take the entire middle east down with them. Goodbye Iran, goodbye Egypt, goodbye Saudi Arabia, goodbye world and hello Mad Max.

Frood

The Biden regime along with deep state apparatus are blind yet cock sure. The rest of the world are practising restraint....until they no longer can.

I think it will be some time in December.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

110 approaches...

>we dont run the world
>but if you say literally a single bad thing about us, you will lose everything
>we will find you, fire you, close your bank accounts

fuck kikes, fuck Israel.

Bonesaw

It's true.  Israel is a bully.  Not saying they deserve the recent attack but you can't change history...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on November 02, 2023, 12:06:47 AMWW3... (a hot war instead of the decades long cold war that's festered and been fought semi-softly)

What say youse?

Taking bets...

During an election year? Yeah, no doubt somewhere between Christmas and April

no question about it

Shen Li

Quote from: Bonesaw on November 03, 2023, 02:32:02 PMIt's true.  Israel is a bully.  Not saying they deserve the recent attack but you can't change history...
They have been bullied(attacked) since the founding of the modern Israeli state.

Muslimes are the fucking bullies. Israelis are defending their home in a bad neighborhood.

Biggie Smiles

I really wish people would stop droning on an on about civilian causalities

that's fucking war .. don't want causalities don't start fucking wars

And when are people going to get it through their thick skulls that there is NO such thing as an "innocent civilian" during a war which requires an invasion by the opposing force.

THe defending team's ""civilians"" are only ""innocent"" and ""civilian"" as long as the title furthers their own interests/preservation. Have we not learned this hard lesson in Vietnam? Korea? Afghanistan? Iraq? Libya? Somalia? and the list goes on and on and on.

Case in point. If China invaded the US tomorrow with troops on the ground and in our neighborhoods as an occupying force and I were caught off guard without any of my weapons on me I'd dame sure portray myself as an "innocent civilian".  For just as long as it took me to get back to my house and gather up my artillery and believe me when I tell you from that point forward I'd be taking shots at the invaders any way I could for as long as I could.

This is a cold hard reality that very few people want to accept UNTIL it is someone THEY Love on the front lines in harms way. Then the whole paradigm shifts but only on behalf of said loved one. None of the other poor soldiers have a right to shoot a woman running up to their position holding a baby from 200 yards out. No matter how many of their fellow soldiers they witnessed meeting a grim end as the exact scenario played itself out a dozen times before. 

Fucking hypocrites

I'm not the biggest fan of Israel but I can put myself in their shoes and tell you without hesitation I'd level every last one of those cocksuckers from as far a way a distance as I could without putting ANY Of my people in harms way.

Erica Mena

Israel gonna fuck them up once those hostages are released and they know it.
<t></t>

Frood

Israel is a cunt though... a lying cheating killing hypocritical cunt.
Blahhhhhh...

Bonesaw

Quote from: Erica Mena on November 03, 2023, 03:00:04 PMIsrael gonna fuck them up once those hostages are released and they know it.

Did you know there's a pleasurable response in the brain (well, your brain at least) that's triggered when you put thought into the concept of revenge (ie: getting off on Israel killing those damn Muslimes - thanks Shen)?  Sort of like a drug high?  It's called retaliatory aggression, it's a type of neural imbalance, and most of you fuckers can't control your impulses.

Now go back to Twitter and get your fix of outrage, junkie.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Bonesaw on November 03, 2023, 03:53:16 PMDid you know there's a pleasurable response in the brain (well, your brain at least) that's triggered when you put thought into the concept of revenge (ie: getting off on Israel killing those damn Muslimes - thanks Shen)?  Sort of like a drug high?  It's called retaliatory aggression, it's a type of neural imbalance, and most of you fuckers can't control your impulses.

Now go back to Twitter and get your fix of outrage, junkie.

Always picking on me. I love u too
Love Love x 1 View List
<t></t>

Adolf Oliver Bush

Blockade the area, nobody allowed in, nobody allowed out. No aid. No weapons. No news coverage. Let the two countries knock the stuffing out of each other until one emerges victorious.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles