Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 01, 2024, 08:45:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Now see.. Israel needs to do something about this

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 02, 2023, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Because this is the type of shit that breeds the contempt for they asses

https://www.yahoo.com/news/campaign-extremist-violence-pushing-west-175755663.html

I'm totally not cool with that shit ... and if the Palestinians came back and murdered the entire families of these settlers I'd give them a nod of approval. No matter how vicious it was

you ask for trouble and get it you're on your own.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 02, 2023, 04:43:50 PMBecause this is the type of shit that breeds the contempt for they asses

https://www.yahoo.com/news/campaign-extremist-violence-pushing-west-175755663.html

I'm totally not cool with that shit ... and if the Palestinians came back and murdered the entire families of these settlers I'd give them a nod of approval. No matter how vicious it was

you ask for trouble and get it you're on your own.

It was pure idiocy to ever think these people could live together. One group murders another and retaliation ensues.

Murder should be prosecuted regardless.

On a side note, when I clicked to get to the Yahoo News Homepage off that article, 20 of the first 25 stories were all TDS. I mean what the actual fuck?

DKG

Benjamin Netanyahu decided to suspend a junior cabinet member who appeared to suggest he was open to Israel executing a nuclear strike on Gaza. The suspension was announced on Sunday.

As the conflict between Israel and Hamas reaches the one-month mark, Netanyahu's office announced that Heritage Minister Amihay Eliyahu had been suspended until further notice. The suspension comes after Eliyahu appeared for a radio interview in which he seemed to suggest that a nuclear option in Gaza was "one way" to deal with the ongoing conflict, according to Reuters.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Given the source of the article, I'm inclined to wait for independent corroboration. Anyone remember the Ghost of Kyiv debacle?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles