The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Pro-Palestinian protesters seen shaking White House gate vandalized with red paint: 'F--k Joe Biden'

Started by Conservative Perspective, November 06, 2023, 06:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Pro-Palestinian protesters seen shaking White House gate vandalized with red paint: 'F--k Joe Biden'

Pro-Palestinian protesters reportedly smeared paint on and shook a fence outside the White House and vandalized a statue in Lafayette Park.

Source: Pro-Palestinian protesters seen shaking White House gate vandalized with red paint: 'F--k Joe Biden'

Lokmar

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on November 06, 2023, 06:07:19 AMPro-Palestinian protesters seen shaking White House gate vandalized with red paint: 'F--k Joe Biden'

Pro-Palestinian protesters reportedly smeared paint on and shook a fence outside the White House and vandalized a statue in Lafayette Park.

Source: Pro-Palestinian protesters seen shaking White House gate vandalized with red paint: 'F--k Joe Biden'

Wait, why arent they arrested without trial for a year or more?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on November 06, 2023, 11:36:54 AMI thought Biden wanted a ceasefire.

Biden cant even spell ceasefire

His handlers apparently don't want to press Israel for a ceasefire

Biggie Smiles

I find it interesting how the Israeli government is being accused of inflating their causalities and atrocities committed against them by a terrorist organization but the terrorist organization which is providing these alleged casualty counts is being believed without question

is the new libtard hastag going to be

#believe all terrorists

???   
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 06, 2023, 12:10:09 PMI find it interesting how the Israeli government is being accused of inflating their causalities and atrocities committed against them by a terrorist organization but the terrorist organization which is providing these alleged casualty counts is being believed without question

is the new libtard hastag going to be

#believe all terrorists

???   

I frequently have conversations with people that go something like this in response to some form of obvious insanity:
"Well once the consequences of their own actions hit them, they'll change their minds and start thinking correctly"

The FACT! is, people are completely irrational and frequently engage in "logic" so twisted, the only constructive thing that can be done with them is put em in a grave. Thats a major reason why war exists ITFP.

Recalling the wise words of The Bowery King: "Sometimes you gotta cut a muthahfukah!"
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Shen Li on November 06, 2023, 11:36:54 AMI thought Biden wanted a ceasefire.
He said words to that effect. Empty political posturing to attempt to boost his shitty popularity figures is my guess.

Why do I say that? It should be obvious. Compare the "violent insurrection" of January 6th, people who were present were tracked down and incarcerated for walking in between the velvet ropes. The flatfoots responsible knew exactly who and where their targets were. But a bunch of ratbag paratroopers on lawnmowers can somehow organise a raid on a bunch of yid women and children, carry it off without detection and nobody from Israel's intelligence side gets fired for missing it completely?

The simple answer is that a lot of very powerful and influential people want this war to happen. Biden can mouth off about a ceasefire all he likes - his heart isn't in it, the people he owes his political position to would spike his next kid-flavoured icecream with enough cyanide to drop an elephant.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on November 08, 2023, 04:10:50 AMOr just better versions of CGI which still bork bork bork up.

I'm serious.

Or Steven king's Sleepwalkers. You could easily make a case for that theory, especially given his penchant for snorting pre-pubescent virgins.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 08, 2023, 04:14:55 AMOr Steven king's Sleepwalkers. You could easily make a case for that theory, especially given his penchant for snorting pre-pubescent virgins.

Anything is possible...

But I don't believe Joe Biden has much of his own mental faculties... nor do I believe the people who are paid to be him have great acting skills either.

There's an old espionage agent trick used back in the late 40's and decades beyond.

When acting older.... put a stone in one of your shoe. It will cause you to have the same pain trigger each and every time.

When I see the Biden/s walk....stumble....fall face ward up stairs, yet hop around at other times like a sprite, I'm reminded that no two Biden heads ever look exactly the same.

Sometimes very little at all..

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on November 08, 2023, 04:35:33 AMAnything is possible...

But I don't believe Joe Biden has much of his own mental faculties... nor do I believe the people who are paid to be him have great acting skills either.

There's an old espionage agent trick used back in the late 40's and decades beyond.

When acting older.... put a stone in one of your shoe. It will cause you to have the same pain trigger each and every time.

When I see the Biden/s walk....stumble....fall face ward up stairs, yet hop around at other times like a sprite, I'm reminded that no two Biden heads ever look exactly the same.

Sometimes very little at all..

Meh, I distinctly remember a time during President Reagan's tenure when Soviet premiers were allegedly being wheeled out of the freezer for public appearances.

Different bucket, same commie mentality.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 08, 2023, 04:46:15 AMMeh, I distinctly remember a time during President Reagan's tenure when Soviet premiers were allegedly being wheeled out of the freezer for public appearances.

Different bucket, same commie mentality.
That would have been General Secretaries Brezhnev, Andropov, and Chernenko.