The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Bitcoin viable or sustainable without a Strong US Dollar to back it up?

Started by JOE, November 07, 2023, 12:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Here's the crux of the problem.

Seems that Bitcoin is strongly linked to the US dollar and is in fact denominated in the U$D.

However, lately people have been bashing the US greenback claiming that its days are numbered.

Yet if the USD falls on hard times and even collapses, can Bitcoin be far behind?

About the only alternatives to the USD I can see are either precious metals such as gold/silver + the rest

OR some very solid fiat currencies such as the Swiss Franc.

It doesn't seem logical that Bitcoin could stand on its own if the USD fell apart.

Maybe I'm wrong, but can anyone else elaborate on this paradox?

Lokmar

LOL! If the SHTF josephine, how the fuck will you liquidate your BC? BTW, it would appear that the feds have backdoor'd their way into the BC  block chain and can track all transactions now. I bet Canduhduh hangs on that teet for a free ride too. WTF is to stop them then from raiding your wallet whenever you try to liquidate it IF you can get a connection to a coin exchange during SHTF?

Junk silver, josephine. Just STFU and buy it.

If you want to buy something else to barter with during SHTF, invest in a few bottles of wine or booze that people will be desperate for.

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar on November 07, 2023, 12:32:14 AMLOL! If the SHTF josephine, how the fuck will you liquidate your BC? BTW, it would appear that the feds have backdoor'd their way into the BC  block chain and can track all transactions now. I bet Canduhduh hangs on that teet for a free ride too. WTF is to stop them then from raiding your wallet whenever you try to liquidate it IF you can get a connection to a coin exchange during SHTF?

Junk silver, josephine. Just STFU and buy it.

If you want to buy something else to barter with during SHTF, invest in a few bottles of wine or booze that people will be desperate for.

If the SHTF someone like me would just wring Senile Joe's neck and take whatever he has anyways.

There is no hope for a twerp like Senile Joe.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: TheProwler on November 07, 2023, 03:10:45 AMIf the SHTF someone like me would just wring Senile Joe's neck and take whatever he has anyways.

It'll be a mad dash to see who gets to his gold stash first...me or you!  :crampe:

Theil will be along later to finish him off

Herman

This is old Joe's latest bullshitting and trolling.

He has a chance to be financially secure just for being the bottom in a fruit relationship with Thiel.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on November 07, 2023, 09:56:35 AMIt'll be a mad dash to see who gets to his gold stash first...me or you!  :crampe:

Theil will be along later to finish him off

My Gold Stash keeps growing too...Lokmeer!

I'll be at 100 ounces of silver, 10 ounces of gold soon.

I'll post more pics of my stash, just fer you Bud.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 07, 2023, 03:10:45 AMIf the SHTF someone like me would just wring Senile Joe's neck and take whatever he has anyways.

I got several hundred thousand in the bank, Prowler

That should last me for a few more years at least.

But thanks for the concern, Prowler.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 07, 2023, 12:28:25 PMThis is old Joe's latest bullshitting and trolling.

He has a chance to be financially secure just for being the bottom in a fruit relationship with Thiel.

Nice thing is when I retire with all my savings, You'll be supporting me, Herm. Double bonus. Pogie for life.

since yer younger than me, you have to pay taxes towards my pension while I sit on the beach in Hawaii sippin' Mai tais.

I hope ya live to retirement age to enjoy the fruits of yer labor, Herm.
If not I will.

thanks again Herm.

At least i know after yer gone, yer young son'll be workin' for me for at least another 30 years paying for my pension. Carry on your family tradition of supporting others who don't work but stil git paid for it.

I look forward to my Golden Years, cuz I know you and yer hardworking son will be supporting me.

Whadda blast, man.

Yer the best, Herm!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 07, 2023, 10:19:16 PMMy Gold Stash keeps growing too...Lokmeer!

I'll be at 100 ounces of silver, 10 ounces of gold soon.

I'll post more pics of my stash, just fer you Bud.

Street value: $22,500. Keep buying josephine!

Herman

I aint Joe's sugar daddy Thiel. He is the fella that will be supporting Joe's broke ass in retirment.

TheProwler

It is amazing that someone who has been so focused on money like Senile Joe is in such a poor financial position.

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on November 07, 2023, 11:22:14 PMIt is amazing that someone who has been so focused on money like Senile Joe is in such a poor financial position.
He doesn't want Thiel to know how destitute he is.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 07, 2023, 11:36:16 PMHe doesn't want Thiel to know how destitute he is.

You're sure obsessed aintcha Herm?

Maybe you sexually frustrated old men oughta have a 3 some together.

Git yer rocks off on each otha' like Brothas' Herm

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 07, 2023, 11:22:14 PMIt is amazing that someone who has been so focused on money like Senile Joe is in such a poor financial position.

Oh and you're not obsessed with money, Prowler?
You always boast that you're 1%er, asshole.
But the reality is you're some Canadian hick living in the middle of nowhere. I think you know that and that's why you're always measuring yourself against others, because you're envious of those who live better lives than you and you have an inferiority complex.

You weaponize everything in yer life

Oh BTW, I invested $50,000 the other day.
and I'm gonna invest $100,000 more.

Like so what?
Money alone doesn't make you anything.

Perhaps you should be kinder to others, do some charity work so that people will think more positively of you when you die

Leave a legacy that people will cherish rather than despise.

Be  more like your rival, Brad Schlegal. Whadda gentleman.
Ex NHL Ex Captain of the Canadian National Hockey Team.

Look at how well at this stage of his life he carries himself.

You could learn from him Prowler. Grow up and acquire some manners. Act like a man not an adolescent.

From what I understand he's still working and he's rich Prowler.
Vice President of Schlegel Homes.
He's your age isn't he?

Frood

Quote from: JOE on November 08, 2023, 01:16:07 AMYou're sure obsessed aintcha Herm?

Maybe you sexually frustrated old men oughta have a 3 some together.

Git yer rocks off on each otha' like Brothas' Herm

Pot Kettle Black, Thiel's Virgin Bride...

You're lashing out and even doing post bombs (multiples back to back) because everyone sees your desire to be lovingly and kindly "broken in" by a gay titan of conservatism with strong ethics, a big heart, most probably a Johnson, and eye-watering ledger deep in the black...

I hope you make T a happy Top to your Bottom...

I hope you'll hop up 2 hours early each morning to cook him a continental breakfast while letting him plow your geriatric bum cheeks across the table as he's eating the feast on a plate situated on the nape of your lower back.

If Thiel takes you in, at your advanced years, you should be offering him any orifice of your body...

(Whether it fits... or not)

Blahhhhhh...