The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sorry Folks

Started by RW, August 08, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I need a break from the idiocy.

Be well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I need a break from the idiocy.

Be well.

I feel so bad that you are not happy here Real Woman..

:(

I liked you from the first time I read your posts..

If there was friction between us, I was unaware of it..

You can do what suits you best Real Woman, but as long as I am the admin, a warm welcome always awaits you here.

:D

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Be well.

You can do what suits you best Real Woman, but as long as I am the admin, a warm welcome always awaits you here.

Fashy, I believe she was talking about the idiocy on VF, your buddy Evs is up to her bullshit again....

Be well RW, miss ya

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Be well.

Fashy, I believe she was talking about the idiocy on VF, your buddy Evs is up to her bullshit again....

Be well RW, miss ya

I didn't know that Keeper, thank you for informing us..

I have a pm from the lovely Real Woman which I will read right now.

Anonymous

Keeper, I won't reveal the content of Real Woman's pm to me..

But, I will say it had nothing to do with evs..

Real Woman, if you read this, I hope you change your mind.

Anonymous

Be well.

Which one is it? Fash or Romero? I'll beat the hell out of both of em if you like.

Anonymous

I like Real Woman, she will be missed.

Obvious Li

hormonal imbalances are a bitch.......come back soon

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"hormonal imbalances are a bitch.......come back soon

That's not the reason either Obvious Li..

But, I hope Real Woman returns soon.

Big Wave Dave

Be well.

Come back when your ass is rounder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Be well.

Was that supposed to be even slightly humourous?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Be well.

:o

Renee

Sorry but I'm going to have to second RW and take my leave as well. I just finished reading thru the latest exchange between RW and evs and I'm sick to my stomach.

Evs is a real nasty piece of work. Her recent attempt to justify the use of PI against Leo by one of her sick pets was atrocious and this last go round with RW was nothing short of an expression of absolute vicious ignorance. For me it was simply too much to swallow.

I may pop in here from time to time but for the most part I find myself needing a very extended break.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry but I'm going to have to second RW and take my leave as well. I just finished reading thru the latest exchange between RW and evs and I'm sick to my stomach.

Evs is a real nasty piece of work. Her recent attempt to justify the use of PI against Leo by one of her sick pets was atrocious and this last go round with RW was nothing short of an expression of absolute vicious ignorance. For me it was simply too much to swallow.

I may pop in here from time to time but for the most part I find myself needing a very extended break.

Though it's quite understandable, I'm sorry to hear that Renee.  Particularly since I've just come back from an extended break and was looking forward to your wit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry but I'm going to have to second RW and take my leave as well. I just finished reading thru the latest exchange between RW and evs and I'm sick to my stomach.

I too cannot stand VF. The cunt-in-chief Vesna is the reason for that. One of the most vicious critters I have ever seen on the internet.

I am sorry to see you go here though Renee. As Reel said, your brilliant with is always worth reading.