The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sorry Folks

Started by RW, August 08, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Munday, I can't battle wits with an unarmed man.  Your repetitive insults do nothing for me and rather than sit here and mouth you off all day I realised it would be better to bite my tongue than wag it.  You're welcome.

Fash, I mean no offence but show some love for those who are here and posting.  Renee and I should not be the end all here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Real Welching woman still post on Vancouver Forum all day long.

she is among her people there....no worries about debating anyone intelligent on VF...so she wins all her arguments....here she was hopelessly outgunned and outsmarted.......cheers
With the loss of Renee and Real With the loss of Renee and Real Woman I am questioning if there is any point in keeping Asian Canadian Corner going?

What do you think?

it is entirely up to you...only you know if you have the energy or desire to put the time in that is required....but as far as posters go we are all expendable....some are here for a while and then gone and then some one new comes along.....there are still lots of people that check in daily and post here regularly or periodically.....even RW and Renee say they will pop in once in a while......so don't let someone taking a break be the decision maker.....it is more a "do you still want to do it" decision...i will stay until the  end any way you decide.....besides,  neither of those two are Asian Canadians.....so they are in the wrong forum anyway..........have a great day....cheers

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday, I can't battle wits with an unarmed man.  Your repetitive insults do nothing for me and rather than sit here and mouth you off all day I realised it would be better to bite my tongue than wag it.  You're welcome.

Fash, I mean no offence but show some love for those who are here and posting.  Renee and I should not be the end all here.

You post on Vancouver Forum all day long. Maybe we need a Gay Bob or Gay Joe to keep you interested.

RW

Well you sure as shit don't do it for me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday, I can't battle wits with an unarmed man.  Your repetitive insults do nothing for me and rather than sit here and mouth you off all day I realised it would be better to bite my tongue than wag it.  You're welcome.

You post on Vancouver Forum all day long. Maybe we need a Gay Bob or Gay Joe to keep you interested.

RW is free to post where ever and when ever she chooses. I stay away from VF because the good posters have been replaced by the likes of SMP/Oddstain/Joe plus all of Phagdish Hardy's retarded, effeminate handles. You really need to put your brain away to post there.

RW

It is a but sad to hang out in a place where you want to out the forum owner on ignore because shes such a troll :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Real Welching woman still post on Vancouver Forum all day long.

she is among her people there....no worries about debating anyone intelligent on VF...so she wins all her arguments....here she was hopelessly outgunned and outsmarted.......cheers

the statement stands.....defense not required

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It is a but sad to hang out in a place where you want to out the forum owner in ignore because shes such a moronic troll :/

Real Woman, I respect you and it is always a pleasure for me to read what you have to say..

But, I disagree with your opinion of evs.

Wulf

With the loss of Renee and Real With the loss of Renee and Real Woman I am questioning if there is any point in keeping Asian Canadian Corner going?

What do you think?

I think Renee will eventually be back. Like all of us at times, she just needs some time away from the VF and its crazy family. I also don't think you should base the existence of this forum on Renee or Real Woman. Both are quality posters but didn't this forum exist before they came here? I would hope that any viable internet forum wasn't just a matter of two members.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It is a but sad to hang out in a place where you want to out the forum owner in ignore because shes such a moronic troll :/

Real Woman, I respect you and it is always a pleasure for me to read what you have to say..

Has that fucking twat brainwashed you or something? As RW wrote, she is a moronic troll and that is barely scratching the surface. As I said, one of the nastiest critters on the webs.

QuoteI think Renee will eventually be back. Like all of us at times, she just needs some time away from the VF and its crazy family.

I hope so Wulfie. She's intelligent, knowledgeable and takes shit from nobody. In other words, my type of people.

RW

Shen, she really has mastered the concept of "a new low".  

*shakes head*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, she really has mastered the concept of "a new low".  

*shakes head*

YEP!!

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Has that fucking twat brainwashed you or something? As RW wrote, she is a moronic troll and that is barely scratching the surface. As I said, one of the nastiest critters on the webs.

QuoteI think Renee will eventually be back. Like all of us at times, she just needs some time away from the VF and its crazy family.

I hope so Wulfie. She's intelligent, knowledgeable and takes shit from nobody. In other words, my type of people.

Mine too.

Anonymous

We can thank that idiotic twat Vesna for her departure.  :x

Obvious Li

Vesna lost her mind some time ago......actually several years ago she started to post weird political shit and run roughshod all over her VF friends......this thing with GD and his many personas and fawning over soon et al.......... something just not right in the head about that woman ...pity, she was nice in the big inning