The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sorry Folks

Started by RW, August 08, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"I've about had it too, I see what's going on even though I'm treated like a simple unkowing child :(

Annie, if this has happened, I am terribly sorry..

:(

But, the negativity on this little forum towards evs gets out of hand..

Please note that I do not mean you though Annie..

There is a certain mainland Chinese here that never tries to hide her hatred of evs.

you should know by now ....you can't trust those mainland chinese assholes....pretty soon they will own the place...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"And evs getting her goons to do her dirty work, is she getting tired all of a sudden with her insults? Or running out of things to say?  :roll:

I know the sycophants you mean too Annie.

QuoteFash, Why is it you consistently stick up for her and cant see the truth. i can see the posts here just like you, do you see anyone with anything nice to say about her actions? do you think we are all making this up? i seriously dont get it.

Nor do I Keeps.

Quoteyou should know by now ....you can't trust those mainland chinese assholes....pretty soon they will own the place......

That is our plan. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"And evs getting her goons to do her dirty work, is she getting tired all of a sudden with her insults? Or running out of things to say?  :roll:

I was unaware Annie, you were being ridiculed on Vancouver Forum..

I am so sorry about that and I know you don't do anything to provoke it.

:(

Annie

No worries, I'm almost over it, almost :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"No worries, I'm almost over it, almost :)

That's good Annie..

It's difficult to read all the recent hostilities on Vancouver Forum.

Annie

:lol:  and it's not all from me
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Big Wave Dave

So Renee has left this place and returned to her herd of elephants on the plains of Africa. I could tell she was totally into Big Dave and who could blame her for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"No worries, I'm almost over it, almost :)

I made a special drunken guest appearance on Saturday. I made sure to put my brain away and break out the primary school cheesy insults so I would fit in with Vesna and co.

Gawd how that forum has deteriorated.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"I made a special drunken guest appearance on Saturday. I made sure to put my brain away and break out the primary school cheesy insults so I would fit in with Vesna and co.

And you fit in just fine, too.

It's good to see you stagger up to the plate once in a while (even though you're swinging a fishing rod instead of a baseball bat).

Good times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I made a special drunken guest appearance on Saturday. I made sure to put my brain away and break out the primary school cheesy insults so I would fit in with Vesna and co.

And you fit in just fine, too.

It's good to see you stagger up to the plate once in a while (even though you're swinging a fishing rod instead of a baseball bat).

Good times.

Blurt, Blurt, Blurt, I was being my sweeter than fucking sugar self during my inebriation there recently. If I wanted to be mean and use weaponry, you would have a broken jaw considering your lips are attached to Vesna's ass. ;)

Annie

Ewww like the human centipede? Ever see that movie? It's quite the movie for sure.

cc

Quote from: "Sober Shen" ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chickenfeets

I'm currently single, Shen.

My lips are attached to no one's ass.

keeper

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I'm currently single, Shen.

Only because there is no more room..  :lol:  all sides are full.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I'm currently single, Shen.

You must make soon jealous?