The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sorry Folks

Started by RW, August 08, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Vesna lost her mind some time ago......actually several years ago she started to post weird political shit and run roughshod all over her VF friends......this thing with GD and his many personas and fawning over soon et al.......... something just not right in the head about that woman ...pity, she was nice in the big inning

The way that woman turns on her friends for no reason is just bizarre. Allowing creeps like SMP to chase away her sane posters would make anyone question that woman's mental health.

I didn't know GD was Soon/Legion and prolly a couple others.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Vesna lost her mind some time ago......actually several years ago she started to post weird political shit and run roughshod all over her VF friends......this thing with GD and his many personas and fawning over soon et al.......... something just not right in the head about that woman ...pity, she was nice in the big inning

The way that woman turns on her friends for no reason is just bizarre. Allowing creeps like SMP to chase away her sane posters would make anyone question that woman's mental health.

I didn't know GD was Soon/Legion
and prolly a couple others.

no...sorry to mislead...they are not the same person...just point out she seems to have some strange attachment to them both......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

no...sorry to mislead...they are not the same person...just point out she seems to have some strange attachment to them both......

Perhaps evs has her reasons Obvious Li..

We all take to certain posters more than others.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"We can thank that idiotic twat Vesna for her departure.  :x

I don't want to speak for anyone but I think there might be more to it than that. I think Renee has a lot going on in her life right now and she just doesn't have time for this place. The shit with evs was probably just a convenient breaking off point.

I know her oldest is headed off to college at the end of the month so I sure she is occupied with that as well as many other life issues. I've known her for a long time and although she is quite different in person than the hard–ass bitch she comes off as around here, I don't think the ignorance and viciousness evs displays can really get to her.

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Perhaps evs has her reasons Obvious Li..

We all take to certain posters more than others.

No, it's pretty much accepted across the board; the bitch is off her rocker. The sheltering of that thing "SMP" has all the signs of a person who has divorced themselves from any form of common sense or ethical behavior.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We can thank that idiotic twat Vesna for her departure.  :x

I don't want to speak for anyone but I think there might be more to it than that. I think Renee has a lot going on in her life right now and she just doesn't have time for this place. The shit with evs was probably just a convenient breaking off point.

I know her oldest is headed off to college at the end of the month so I sure she is occupied with that as well as many other life issues. I've known her for a long time and although she is quite different in person than the hard–ass bitch she comes off as around here, I don't think the ignorance and viciousness evs displays can really get to her.

Oh I know Wulfie. Like you said though, old Vesna is unethical and completely off her rocker. She's fun to blame for everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

I only hope Renee knows how much she is missed here.

:(

Annie

I've about had it too, I see what's going on even though I'm treated like a simple unkowing child :(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I see it too Annie.  She talks to you like you can't figure things out on your own.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've about had it too, I see what's going on even though I'm treated like a simple unkowing child :(

Annie, if this has happened, I am terribly sorry..

But, the negativity on this little forum towards evs gets out of hand..

Please note that I do not mean you though Annie..

There is a certain mainland Chinese here that never tries to hide her hatred of evs.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Annie"I've about had it too, I see what's going on even though I'm treated like a simple unkowing child :(

There is a certain mainland Chinese here that never tries to hide her hatred of evs.

Evs is one of those useful white Canadian idiots China counts on to help their Canadiscams in Canada take over this country.

Annie

The negativity towards everyone on that forum is getting out of hand
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

And evs getting her goons to do her dirty work, is she getting tired all of a sudden with her insults? Or running out of things to say?  :roll:

keeper

Fash, Why is it you consistently stick up for her and cant see the truth. i can see the posts here just like you, do you see anyone with anything nice to say about her actions? do you think we are all making this up? i seriously dont get it.

Obvious Li

you should know by now ....you can't trust those mainland chinese assholes....pretty soon they will own the place...... :ugeek: