Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How Rich is Hamas?

Started by caskur, November 13, 2023, 07:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

How rich is Hamas?

Three top leaders of Hamas alone have a staggering fortune of $11 billion, according to a report by New York Post. Ismail Haniyeh, Moussa Abu Marzuk and Khaleed Mashal have been maintaining their luxury lifestyle in Qatar, a relatively small yet powerful emirate in the Middle East, which provided a safe haven for them.

5 days ago

Can you believe this?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on November 13, 2023, 07:25:43 PMHow rich is Hamas?

Three top leaders of Hamas alone have a staggering fortune of $11 billion, according to a report by New York Post. Ismail Haniyeh, Moussa Abu Marzuk and Khaleed Mashal have been maintaining their luxury lifestyle in Qatar, a relatively small yet powerful emirate in the Middle East, which provided a safe haven for them.

5 days ago

Can you believe this?

This is interesting and worth looking for more information.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

western douchebags send the people money and the crooks at the top pocket it all. yassir arrarat was the same way.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on November 13, 2023, 07:29:41 PMThis is interesting and worth looking for more information.

Spread it around...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Well we have been throwing money at Palestine for decades.
UN has a special division for Palestinian generational refugees.

Notice how the people there dont really live in poverty.

The whinging tiktok videos have pretty nice apartments in the background.

The hospitals are modern.

We have been throwing money straight into Hamas´s coffers since they rule the place and we are known to willie nillie give money to 3rd world governments without any kind of oversight.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Odinson on November 13, 2023, 08:30:00 PMWell we have been throwing money at Palestine for decades.

We have been throwing money straight into Hamas´s coffers since they rule the place and we are known to willie nillie give money to 3rd world governments without any kind of oversight.

I love the way they piss and whine about Israel having the capability to turn off the power and water at will.

And?

Who's fucking fault it that?

If those fucking cockroaches dont like that then perhaps they should be using some of those millions they expend on rockets on investments in electrical systems, pluming and water filtration systems. It's not like someone is asking them to develop time travel with nothing more than sticks and stones here.

They rely on Israel for power and water because they are fucking bums who WANT to rely on others for handouts while they are perfectly willing to bite the hand that feeds any chance they get.

Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 13, 2023, 08:38:38 PMThey rely on Israel for power and water because they are fucking bums who WANT to rely on others for handouts while they are perfectly willing to bite the hand that feeds any chance they get.
That pisses me off. The frickin nerve of Hamas. Won't spend a dollar on basic infrastructure, but they got money to buy crude weapons and build tunnels to attack the folks who are looking after their own people's needs.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on November 13, 2023, 08:30:00 PMWell we have been throwing money at Palestine for decades.

It is a UN scam.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 13, 2023, 07:25:43 PMHow rich is Hamas?

5 days ago

Can you believe this?

Yeah, I can. And FWIW, 11 billion seems like a lot from our perspective, but in global terms it's barely worth a mention. Consider; Elon Musk dropped four times that amount on the purchase of Twatter, Bill Gates is reported to be worth hundreds of billions, largely earned off the back of illegal experiments on third world children and later kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies for experiments on the global community. And that's just the people we know about - there's far greater fortunes whose owners are content to remain out of the public eye.

Hamas is comparitive small fry, but for as long as we are chimping out about those *ahem* "tippy-tops", we are allowing the true Goliaths to get away with murder... and worse.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 15, 2023, 08:29:50 AMYeah, I can. And FWIW, 11 billion seems like a lot from our perspective, but in global terms it's barely worth a mention. Consider; Elon Musk dropped four times that amount on the purchase of Twatter, Bill Gates is reported to be worth hundreds of billions, largely earned off the back of illegal experiments on third world children and later kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies for experiments on the global community. And that's just the people we know about - there's far greater fortunes whose owners are content to remain out of the public eye.

Hamas is comparitive small fry, but for as long as we are chimping out about those *ahem* "tippy-tops", we are allowing the true Goliaths to get away with murder... and worse.

Since when have 3 leaders of a political party (Hamas) been worth 11 billion?

what has Musk and Gates got to do with anything? 
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 15, 2023, 10:20:49 PMSince when have 3 leaders of a political party (Hamas) been worth 11 billion?
How long have you got? Joe Biden, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton collectively command far in excess of that.

Quote from: caskur on November 15, 2023, 10:20:49 PMwhat has Musk and Gates got to do with anything? 
They govern you through their influence, which has more money backing them than any of the names listed above. At least one of them helped govern you into reducing yourself to the lowly status of pharmaceutical guineappig.

Your boogeymen are a lot closer to home than you allow yourself to think.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 13, 2023, 08:38:38 PMI love the way they piss and whine about Israel having the capability to turn off the power and water at will.

And?

Who's fucking fault it that?

If those fucking cockroaches dont like that then perhaps they should be using some of those millions they expend on rockets on investments in electrical systems, pluming and water filtration systems. It's not like someone is asking them to develop time travel with nothing more than sticks and stones here.

They rely on Israel for power and water because they are fucking bums who WANT to rely on others for handouts while they are perfectly willing to bite the hand that feeds any chance they get.

Some basic numbers to think about when these idiots whine about Israel having the ability to cut off water and electric to Gaza

An estimated 10,000 rockets have been fired by Hamas militants into Israel since Oct 7th at a conservative estimated cost of approximately 3000.00 per rocket

that's 30 million dollars wasted on fireworks in approximately 40 days

let that sink in

30 million dollars over a 40 day span can do quite a bit towards putting in new infrastructure

Imagine if such dollar figures were spent on utilities over a 5 year stretch?

that's nearly 1.5 billion

you going to tell me you cannot bring self sustaining water and electric to a strip of land 25 miles long and 7 miles wide with 1.5 Billion dollars? Bullshit

You going to tell me that they could not achieve this with a third available spending on munitions diverted to infrastructure over the last 18 years since Israel withdrew?

Again, it's their own fucking fault Israel has such mastery over their destiny
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

I heard yesterday that the Israeli poster child for covid "vaccinations" for children recently died of a heart attack. He was aged nine.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 16, 2023, 02:34:17 PMI heard yesterday that the Israeli poster child for covid "vaccinations" for children recently died of a heart attack. He was aged nine.

Have underlaying health issues did he?

Poor kid... death is better than the other option though...  living in a pisspot country with towelheads and camel diddlers.   

- Andy Warhol

caskur

What a beautiful kid Yonatan Moshe Erlichman, the son and grandson of prominent Israeli doctors, was.

I bet his parents are suffering. I would be certifiable if that was my kid.

Covid was/is a serious blight on humanity.

If there is another pandemic people have already decided authorities can go shovel sand up their arse they aren't going along with it...

In my city, covid is doing another round. The other day cases were up to nearly 500.

They were talking about masking us again. I THINK we had 2 deaths.

I am not watching the news very much. I am falling behind but recently we had something good happen to us and I just wanted to enjoy our windfall for awhile.

I am thinking of going out to the outback. FOR some years now I have wanted to see budgies, cockatiels, and finches black out the skies and take photos.

- Andy Warhol