Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

110 TKD Approaches...

Started by Aryan, November 16, 2023, 10:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1724924211150389280

>"Their interests don't align with ours"
>"It's not blood libel to ask "where were you" when they were calling for genocide of White people?"
>"The truth is, a lot of mainstream commentators have family and houses in Israel"

Jews have gone out of their way to cultivate the left as a battering ram against Whites, having blacks and communists destroy cities, rape women and children, destroy monuments, and commit murder and terrorism against our people. But then that same tool of the jews has turned on them during the Hamas-Israel war, and suddenly jews are AGHAST. Their favorite golem is rebelling.

The jews have run out of allies.

110 1488

Biggie Smiles

Ben Shapiro is tripping out. No doubt there.

The Jews are primarily leftists and leftists will always eat their own eventually.

I still think the jews have every right to defend themselves though and if that means bombing the fuck out of gaza then it is what it is

it's war. Don't want none don't start none. The calls for ceasefire are absurd. What does day 25 into a ceasefire look like?

I'll tell you what it looks like. It looks like 25 days after every other ceasefire and failed peace agreement.

Get it fucking done already. fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

Lokmar

Hi Air-E-Anne!

What does the 110 mean? Me and the other Rabbi's wanna know. OI VEY!

Shen Li

I like Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on November 16, 2023, 11:47:14 AMI like Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens.

Yea, I do to but Shapiro had better have either a damn good explanation or an apology.

Frood

Shapiro has always been a whining little two faced weasel and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Fuck that jew.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I don't know what this is about. I have seen Ben Shapiro wipe the floor with leftists on issues from border security to climate extremism.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on November 16, 2023, 02:38:44 PMI don't know what this is about. I have seen Ben Shapiro wipe the floor with leftists on issues from border security to climate extremism.

He's losing his shit because all conservatives must fall in line without question to the Israel first narrative

Now don't get me wrong, I fully support Israel's right to defend herself and I could care less how many of those camel fuckers they exterminate in the process of rooting out an enemy who is basically the alleged "civilian" population in disguise, but I too feel the US needs to stay out of it and agree with the questions Candace was asking

Biggie Smiles

I dunno, I guess I'm just a bit of a cold heart but I really don't give the slightest fuck if Israel originally stole the Palestinians land or not.

To me it doesn't fucking matter. People live there now. Period. And if those people have the means to defend themselves against the bitter offspring of natives who lacked the means or the will to properly defend what was there's many decades ago then these new inhabitants have every right in the world to do just that no matter how fucked up their ancestors were

What do you think I would do if a native Indian from the Timucua tribe came knocking on my door tomorrow talking about "this was my great great great great great grandfather's property which was stolen by colonists and now you need to pack your things, get out or die".

what do you think I'd be doing after I got done laughing right in his face?

You guessed it. Me and the rest of my family would be pointing a various assortment of high powered rifles and handguns in his face giving him about 60 seconds to get his funky ass off the property line

Now, Jewish settlers on the other hand? They go into a territory own by Palestinians today to set up shop and get slaughtered I also don't feel an ounce of pity for them
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on November 16, 2023, 10:00:31 AM110 1488

It just occurred to me, it wont be you holding that gun. All you cucks have been disarmed! Pathetic!

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 16, 2023, 02:43:00 PMHe's losing his shit because all conservatives must fall in line without question to the Israel first narrative

Now don't get me wrong, I fully support Israel's right to defend herself and I could care less how many of those camel fuckers they exterminate in the process of rooting out an enemy who is basically the alleged "civilian" population in disguise, but I too feel the US needs to stay out of it and agree with the questions Candace was asking
If he wants American military aid in Israel's war, I too disagree with Ben Shapiro.

Lokmar

Shapiro has a fukin faggit guest host his show so he can observe his religious holidays. Thats a fukin shit sammie thing to do and a good reflection of his morays.