The best topic

Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

If you come to this country illegally you have the right to nothing less than a 4 star hotel

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 16, 2023, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

The migrants were actually staying here

and idiots who stay in NY are paying for it  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 16, 2023, 02:31:49 PMThe migrants were actually staying here

and idiots who stay in NY are paying for it  :crampe:
What would a hotel room like that in NYC cost per night if a private citizen were to rent it?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on November 16, 2023, 02:34:52 PMWhat would a hotel room like that in NYC cost per night if a private citizen were to rent it?

450.00 a night

easy

see if you can rent a room at the watson now though?

the place is still under repair MONTHS after fumigating these roaches

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 16, 2023, 02:38:06 PM450.00 a night

easy

see if you can rent a room at the watson now though?

the place is still under repair MONTHS after fumigating these roaches
That is around what I thought it would cost.

Biggie Smiles

I wonder who's footing the bill to repair the place?

I hear it's been destroyed.

reaps the honest

We spend 8 fucking billion a year here in the UK putting those savages up in hotels.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Lokmar

Love Love x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 16, 2023, 02:59:26 PMWe spend 8 fucking billion a year here in the UK putting those savages up in hotels.
And that incentivizes more illegal migrants. Keeping them on an island in tent accommodations would mean fewer people willing to pay gangsters for the trip I would bet.

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on November 16, 2023, 03:07:36 PMAnd that incentivizes more illegal migrants. Keeping them on an island in tent accommodations would mean fewer people willing to pay gangsters for the trip I would bet.

We struck a deal with Rowanda to take them but the bloody leftists here all cried and got the courts to say it was illegal to deport them.You just have to shake your head when you can enter a country illegally and then it's illegal to deport them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 16, 2023, 03:11:06 PMWe struck a deal with Rowanda to take them but the bloody leftists here all cried and got the courts to say it was illegal to deport them.You just have to shake your head when you can enter a country illegally and then it's illegal to deport them.
And they get to stay at taxpayer's expense at nice hotels. I have always wanted a trip to Scotland. I should make a refugee claim and get my hotel paid for free.
Agree Agree x 2 View List