Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Now this is a funny fucking argument

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 17, 2023, 10:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

If you have the patience to sit through it you'll laugh your ass off many time as there are dozens of gems that get thrown on

reaps the honest

I'm actually 40 mins in to watching that at the moment and Mo Hijab is a complete moron.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 17, 2023, 11:38:26 AMI'm actually 40 mins in to watching that at the moment and Mo Hijab is a complete moron.
He is

but he does rile the rabbi up real good tho... and that's pretty funny to me

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 17, 2023, 12:31:36 PMHe is

but he does rile the rabbi up real good tho... and that's pretty funny to me

Yeah he did.Kept on going going on about bloody dildos and all sorts of werid crap lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 17, 2023, 12:32:55 PMYeah he did.Kept on going going on about bloody dildos and all sorts of werid crap lol.

yeah... what the fuck was that all about?

I kinda laughed when he kept holding up a picture and saying "is this your son in a black bag"?

The rabbi was right tho.. the dude took command of the show right from the word go and steamrolled pierce morgan
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I seriously thought those two were gonna get up and fight right there live on the show.

I would have fell out laughing hysterically if that would have happened.

Gotta get those two back on with Tucker Carlson as the host.

I'd pay money to watch that one

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 17, 2023, 10:18:55 AMIf you have the patience to sit through it you'll laugh your ass off many time as there are dozens of gems that get thrown on

This will be a weekend project.

Adolf Oliver Bush

It's two hours I won't get back, that's for sure.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles