Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Justfab.ca

Started by pickles, August 12, 2014, 09:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickles

DO NOT shop Justfab.ca!!!!! I cancelled my account on the 3rd and they still charged me 39.99. The deal is you have to either buy something or hit "skip this month" before the 5th. I decided I didn't want to or have an account with them anymore and they STILL charged me!!!! Still waiting for them to get back to me about my complaint......

Anonymous

Quote from: "pickles"DO NOT shop Justfab.ca!!!!! I cancelled my account on the 3rd and they still charged me 39.99. The deal is you have to either buy something or hit "skip this month" before the 5th. I decided I didn't want to or have an account with them anymore and they STILL charged me!!!! Still waiting for them to get back to me about my complaint......

I don't know what I would have done had you not told us this shit. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "pickles"DO NOT shop Justfab.ca!!!!! I cancelled my account on the 3rd and they still charged me 39.99. The deal is you have to either buy something or hit "skip this month" before the 5th. I decided I didn't want to or have an account with them anymore and they STILL charged me!!!! Still waiting for them to get back to me about my complaint......

Welcome pickles.

:)

Anonymous

I can't wait to give Justfab my credit card information. :roll:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol

Hi Annie.

:)