Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

FUCK YOUR CEASEFIRE

Started by Erica Mena, November 19, 2023, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Relax, it's not as bad as you think.

Eventually they'll get around to branding ABBA as white supremacy.

And the LGBTQ2IOMGWTFBBQ brigade will go batshit while the rest of us will breathe a collective sigh of relief.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Quote from: Frood on November 21, 2023, 04:03:02 AMAllegations... most likely by a Jew...

I'll wait for the truth to be settled first. I don't have to pick a side. Both sides are repugnant.

:popcorn:

Aryan

Aryan

Lokmar

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 20, 2023, 02:03:33 PMTo the west,I have no idea.

To the Uk then it was that treacherous Dog,Tony Blair.

And you are going to do well to convince me that it was indeed the Jews that brought the filthy savages here. And I'm pretty sure that `Angela,you can all come to Europe merkel` wasn't a Jew either. I'm also pretty sure that `George let's bomb the fuck out of Iraq, Bush` destabilising that part of the middle east also was not a Jew. I'm also pretty sure that `Barack,lets get rid of Colonel Gaddafi` Obama, futher destabilising the middle east also was not a Jew. And don't even get me talking about ISIS. I guess they were down to the Jews too.
I used to think Tony Blair was a reasonable reformer. He was trying to make the extremist Labour Party mainstream. He created a lot of problems.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 20, 2023, 11:20:38 AMYou and a good many others. But nobody wants them. Not their neighbours, not even the libtards advocating for a ceasefire and the mass importation of refugees want them in their neighbourhood.

So where do we deport them to?
Nobody wants them for good reason.

Brent

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 21, 2023, 10:55:59 AMNobody wants them for good reason.
You can't blame any country for saying no to welcoming Gazans.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on November 21, 2023, 02:02:58 PMYou can't blame any country for saying no to welcoming Gazans.

Not at all bro.

They are the typical bite the hand that feeds you type
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on November 21, 2023, 02:17:18 PMDAMN!  Thats a jew Aryan should MARRY!!!!!
I want to go to that wedding. I want to see Scouse stomp the glass.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Kinda coincidental that HAMAS carries out this massive attack on Israel on Putin's birthday. No?
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 20, 2023, 11:20:38 AMYou and a good many others. But nobody wants them. Not their neighbours, not even the libtards advocating for a ceasefire and the mass importation of refugees want them in their neighbourhood.

So where do we deport them to?
Egypt

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview