The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yeah, here are your fucking innocent ""civilians"" in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 28, 2023, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Jeopardy host Mayim Bialik called out the hypocrisy of progressive feminists over their silence about the horrific abuse of women by Hamas terrorists in Israel.

Bialik made the comments in a lengthy post on her official social media account on Saturday.

"There has been an abhorrent and conspicuous absence of women's organizations around the world unequivocally condemning the systematic rape and torture of women on October 7 by Hamas," Bialik wrote.

"Brutal gang rapes, sexual torture, and murder of fetuses happened- period. Where are the 'BELIEVE THEM' voices? These crimes against women were in many cases documented by the terrorists themselves and broadcast for the world to see," she added.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Fuk, all them cunts are Hamas. I'd like to see the jews get out a bigt ol can of Raid and spray em like roaches!
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 01, 2023, 10:32:05 AMJeopardy host Mayim Bialik called out the hypocrisy of progressive feminists over their silence about the horrific abuse of women by Hamas terrorists in Israel.

Bialik made the comments in a lengthy post on her official social media account on Saturday.

"There has been an abhorrent and conspicuous absence of women's organizations around the world unequivocally condemning the systematic rape and torture of women on October 7 by Hamas," Bialik wrote.

"Brutal gang rapes, sexual torture, and murder of fetuses happened- period. Where are the 'BELIEVE THEM' voices? These crimes against women were in many cases documented by the terrorists themselves and broadcast for the world to see," she added.

Well, the world hates Israel and jews in general. Its a spiritual source where the hate comes from. Exterminate Israel, satan wins, as God's promise is negated. Well, thats not going to happen.

Biggie Smiles

Interesting commentary

again, the jews might not be the most likeable people on God's green earth (the hasidics mostly) but like anyone else they have every right in the world to defend themselves.

Even if defending themselves means the death of so called "innocents" so be it. Their blood is on Hamas' hands NOT the IDF

Herman

Israel has recently released footage of children navigating the underground tunnel system in Gaza, which were used by Hamas to carry out its military operations. The Jewish state claimed that the terrorist group was using young children to "deliver ammunition," according to the Telegraph.

In the video footage, a group of boys can be seen navigating the underground tunnel system. The boys in the video seem to be headed toward an armed Hamas terrorist, according to the IDF.

The footage was apparently captured in the southern city of Khan Younis, where Israeli fighters have been fighting in recent weeks.

Oerdin

The only way to really solve this problem is to completely level Gaza and push any survivors into Egypt.  I suggest Egypt deports them all to Sudan.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Frood

Ok, therefore the only way to stop US transgressions is to do the same to US citizens and leave the survivors to grovel on the northern and southern borders for safety and a feed...
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

:crampe:

Reaps is so triggered that his rainbow unicorn toupee might catch on fire any moment now...  :s_laugh:
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 07, 2024, 01:06:41 PMOk, therefore the only way to stop US transgressions is to do the same to US citizens and leave the survivors to grovel on the northern and southern borders for safety and a feed...

Nope, exterminate all fukin mexcrements. Problem solved!

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 07, 2024, 02:11:35 PMNope, exterminate all fukin mexcrements. Problem solved!

Troll or not, your karma is assured.

Don't say I didn't show concern for your well-being. I tried... I really fucking did.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 07, 2024, 02:16:28 PMTroll or not, your karma is assured.

Don't say I didn't show concern for your well-being. I tried... I really fucking did.

Uhh, OK. Anyway, Americans are soft as baby shit and our demise will be due to that fatal flaw, not because of my views.

"karma" is pagan bullshittery BTW. Its non existent.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 07, 2024, 02:29:55 PMUhh, OK. Anyway, Americans are soft as baby shit and our demise will be due to that fatal flaw, not because of my views.

"karma" is pagan bullshittery BTW. Its non existent.

So pay it forward has no value to you?

You heathen!  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 07, 2024, 02:34:01 PMSo pay it forward has no value to you?

You heathen!  :crampe:

pagan ideals have no value to me. Good comes from God. Doing good is Godly. Hating the nation that God created is evil. Standing against Israel is standing against God.