Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The real HAMAS -- the animals Libtards support

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 02, 2023, 08:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

LMFAO!!!! These fucking cockroaches should be genocided. Gazans should suicide bomb Hamas if they want to earn my sympathy. At least Hamas execute kweirdos, proving nothing and no one is completely bad.

Remember tho, the day will come when they declare peace, just like the Bible tells us. Look out when that day comes!

On a side note, our own government should be overthrown because it extorts taxes from us like Hamas.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

I used to argue with CC when she painted Muslims with broad strokes. Where I agreed with her was about the evil nature of Hamas. Real liberals would never defend such and illiberal organization.

JOE

Well Bigly as a liberal I don't like Israel but I don't like Hamas either.

The Palestinians actually have a good case against Israel and its leader Netenyahu.

However...they ruin their case by allowing Hamas to represent them. Taking Israeli/Jewish citizens hostage or murdering them is unacceptable

Same time I despise Israel for carpet bombing Gaza.

None of these warring sides deserve our sympathy. That's why I don't back any of them

I remember they were fighting in 1973. Today 50 years later they're still fighting and its even worse. If its this bad now and they can't resolve their differences just think what itll be like in another 50 unless they nanage to blow each other off the map before then
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 03, 2023, 01:21:24 PMWell Bigly as a liberal I don't like Israel but I don't like Hamas either.

The Palestinians actually have a good case against Israel and its leader Netenyahu.

However...they ruin their case by allowing Hamas to represent them. Taking Israeli/Jewish citizens hostage or murdering them is unacceptable

Same time I despise Israel for carpet bombing Gaza.

None of these warring sides deserve our sympathy. That's why I don't back any of them

I remember they were fighting in 1973. Today 50 years later they're still fighting and its even worse. If its this bad now and they can't resolve their differences just think what itll be like in another 50 unless they nanage to blow each other off the map before then

Well josephine, you dont know what you're talking about as usual. The palitrashians have constantly been offered their own independent nation IF they'd just quit fucking around with the jews. They dont want that. They want ALL the jews dead. Its like the jews trying to reason with Aryan. The palitrashians deserve to be exterminated. Just imagine if you Cucknadians started lobbing missiles at us because you believed we should give you Michigan, Maine, and Jew York. If we offered you Jew York, Maine, and the Michigan U.P. as a compromise and you dumb cunts dug in your high heels and squealed like pigs and attacked us all the time and then every 10 to 15 years REALLY fucked with us. I'd see us exterminate every single one of you baby shit soft clowns, including your cunt fukin injuns, and turn the entirety of Cucknadia into a hunting and fishing destination.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 03, 2023, 12:08:28 PMI used to argue with CC when she painted Muslims with broad strokes. Where I agreed with her was about the evil nature of Hamas. Real liberals would never defend such and illiberal organization.

I paint all muhzies with a broad brush based on their "holy" writings. Sure, there's peaceful muhzies, but they're apostate according to the koran. I know because I've read it. Its no different than any Christian that teaches tolerance to faggits. They're apostate AF.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 03, 2023, 04:04:12 PMI paint all muhzies with a broad brush based on their "holy" writings. Sure, there's peaceful muhzies, but they're apostate according to the koran. I know because I've read it. Its no different than any Christian that teaches tolerance to faggits. They're apostate AF.

As I told you, I don't like Islamic Extremism Lokmeer.

The Palestinians might have a really good convincing case against Israel, but they ruin it by being so violent and attacking innocent civilians.

I mean, that's how Ghandi got Indepdence for India - through non-violent resistence. Plus it didn't look good on newsreels even during the 1930s to see British soldiers beating nonviolent Indians with billy clubs. The brutality of the Brits did them in as public support for British presence in India waned.

The Palestinians could learn from India's example. But of course, they've chosen a different path and it's hard to sympathize with the kind of tactics they're using - terrorism - which they use to advance their cause.

But Muslims aren't Hindus I suppose and they tend to be more violent.

TheProwler

If anyone is interested in the thought-process of a total moron, just read Senile Joe's posts.

I love how he finally got to the conclusion

Quote from: JOE on December 03, 2023, 05:06:34 PMMuslims aren't Hindus

Hahahaha!!!
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on December 03, 2023, 12:08:28 PMI used to argue with CC when she painted Muslims with broad strokes. Where I agreed with her was about the evil nature of Hamas. Real liberals would never defend such and illiberal organization.
Maybe she read the koran and realized for herself there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.

There's only the Muslim who is open and honest about his religiously driven mandates to kill you and then there is the one who isn't

BOTH are mentioned as having their place in the Koran as it relates to the extermination of all enemies of Allah (which is essentially everyone)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 03, 2023, 05:06:34 PMAs I told you, I don't like Islamic Extremism Lokmeer.

The Palestinians might have a really good convincing case against Israel....

But they dont josephine. They dont at all.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 03, 2023, 06:11:03 PMMaybe she read the koran and realized for herself there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.

There's only the Muslim who is open and honest about his religiously driven mandates to kill you and then there is the one who isn't

BOTH are mentioned as having their place in the Koran as it relates to the extermination of all enemies of Allah (which is essentially everyone)

The koran reads like a dude that heard the old saying "An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind" and replied "Fukin Aye!" "Lets do it!!!"

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on December 03, 2023, 04:04:12 PMI paint all muhzies with a broad brush based on their "holy" writings. Sure, there's peaceful muhzies, but they're apostate according to the koran. I know because I've read it. Its no different than any Christian that teaches tolerance to faggits. They're apostate AF.
I have never read the Quran or the other Muslim texts. I have picked up the bible a few times in my life.

I grew up in one of the most multicultural cities in the world. I had Muslim friends growing up. None of them were fundamentalists.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 04, 2023, 10:47:18 AMI have never read the Quran or the other Muslim texts. I have picked up the bible a few times in my life.

I grew up in one of the most multicultural cities in the world. I had Muslim friends growing up. None of them were fundamentalists.

Most Christians cant articulate most Biblical concepts and are like religious drones. I've always observed that people treat their holy men like a doctor for the soul. They get spoon fed beliefs and things to do to get to heaven much in the way they take a prescription from their doctor.

My ex wife worked for a catholic organization that ran a home for mentally handicapped adults. The "brothers" as they were known had all kinds of indulgences granted during certain times of the year and drank themselves into stupors and even had hookers service them. Obviously this kind of behavior doesnt align with the Bible yet it was rationalized eons ago by some Catholic man in charge. Ironically, this non-Biblical behavior is what secularists run to point out when they bash "Christianity". In Truth, if they took a minute to read for themselves and were intellectually honest, they would simply conclude that they are half assed Christians. 

The bigger difference between islam and Christianity is revealed by their writings. A proper understanding of the two cannot be made until a person compares and contrasts the writings of both.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: TheProwler on December 03, 2023, 05:26:59 PMIf anyone is interested in the thought-process of a total moron, just read Senile Joe's posts.

Quote from: JOE on December 03, 2023, 05:06:34 PMMuslims aren't Hindus

I love how he finally got to the conclusion

Hahahaha!!!

I once heard something equally as retarded from a redheaded fish and chip shop owner turned politician...

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 05, 2023, 11:39:17 AMI love how he finally got to the conclusion

Hahahaha!!!

I once heard something equally as retarded from a redheaded fish and chip shop owner turned politician...

What did Pauline Hanson say? There are Christian Muslims too?