Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Didn't realize Piers Morgan was this much of a dick

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 03, 2023, 06:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on December 04, 2023, 05:58:30 PMCome on Piers. He has been acquitted.

I seriously wish that kid would have said "I feel fucking fantastic having done society a fucking favor dispatching those two pieces of shit to hell where they belong"

I'd have paid money to see that

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 04, 2023, 06:17:42 PMI seriously wish that kid would have said "I feel fucking fantastic having done society a fucking favor dispatching those two pieces of shit to hell where they belong"

I'd have paid money to see that
Why should he do Piers Morgan a favour like that. His ratings would go through the roof.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Piers is a wanker, an attention whore. Much of what he does is yellow journalism. If he suddenly found himself with any semblance of ethics or moral scruples, he'd immediately pull his own foreskin over his head and vanish up his dick.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles