The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why I think the Economy is slowing

Started by JOE, December 03, 2023, 10:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Oerdin on December 05, 2023, 09:33:53 AMAll of your coins are going to lose value, Joe.

That's why I usually buy coins made outta pure gold Oerdin

Because if the collector market fall through the floor, at least the gold'll be worth somethin'.

coins made outta cheap metal are prone to steep price reductions when the SHTF, eh?

I don't really understand collectors spending all this money on silver coins. I've noticed their values have dropped lately and there are many bargains for collector silver to be had recently

As a rule, silver generally drops much harder than gold in a price crash. Gold tends to hold at least 75% of its value even in the event of a crash. gold might fall, but it'll still be worth something in the end. However, silver can drop 50-60-70% or more.

Silver is the most vulnerable to price fluctuations.

Other metals don't do so well in a downturn either. eg - Palladium has lost 75% of its value since 2022.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 05, 2023, 12:51:00 PMThat's why I usually buy coins made outta pure gold Oerdin

Because if the collector market fall through the floor, at least the gold'll be worth somethin'.

coins made outta cheap metal are prone to steep price reductions when the SHTF, eh?

I don't really understand collectors spending all this money on silver coins. I've noticed their values have dropped lately and there are many bargains for collector silver to be had recently

As a rule, silver generally drops much harder than gold in a price crash. Gold tends to hold at least 75% of its value even in the event of a crash. gold might fall, but it'll still be worth something in the end. However, silver can drop 50-60-70% or more.

Silver is the most vulnerable to price fluctuations.

Other metals don't do so well in a downturn either. eg - Palladium has lost 75% of its value since 2022.

Fuk sakes, josephine! You buy the silver coins because they ARE of low value! SHEESH! WTF are you going to go when TSHTF? Buy a fukin can of corn with a fukin gold doubloon? OMG!  :facepalm:

Shen Li

Canada is in serious decline. I can't believe how fast this country's descent has been.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 01:51:52 PMFuk sakes, josephine! You buy the silver coins because they ARE of low value! SHEESH! WTF are you going to go when TSHTF? Buy a fukin can of corn with a fukin gold doubloon? OMG!  :facepalm:

Well I checked out an online auction on the weekend and bulk silver aint cheap...Lokmeer!

Its as expensive as pure silver and sometimes more!

Maybe a lotta guys have the same idea as you so they re buying it up

Maybe better to buy silverware forks spoons etc and melt it down  make yer own. Ifya gotta farm out in county with plenty of open space might be ideal

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 05, 2023, 03:27:43 PMWell I checked out an online auction on the weekend and bulk silver aint cheap...Lokmeer!

Its as expensive as pure silver and sometimes more!

Maybe a lotta guys have the same idea as you so they re buying it up

Maybe better to buy silverware forks spoons etc and melt it down  make yer own. Ifya gotta farm out in county with plenty of open space might be ideal

And when your dumb ass melts it all down into a lump, who the fuck is to say what its worth? PWN3D! Just STFU and buy some junk silver coins, josephine.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 03:34:32 PMAnd when your dumb ass melts it all down into a lump, who the fuck is to say what its worth? PWN3D! Just STFU and buy some junk silver coins, josephine.

Well, ya make 'em inta one ounce ingots, man!

..you gotta farm.. so do it...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 05, 2023, 04:39:13 PMWell, ya make 'em inta one ounce ingots, man!

..you gotta farm.. so do it...Lokmeer!

LMFAO! Yea, josephine! buy a buncha silver American Eagles, melt em down, and stamp em with "josephines finest 99.999% pure silver bars!, GUARANTEED!"

Thats a fukin EPIC idea!!!  :crampe:

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on December 05, 2023, 09:33:53 AMAll of your coins are going to lose value, Joe.
Jo Jo doesn't need to worry because he will be living with me and wearing a thong while cleaning my house.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Thiel on December 05, 2023, 07:23:50 PMJo Jo doesn't need to worry because he will be living with me and wearing a thong while cleaning my house.

This is you Thiel:

Herman

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on December 05, 2023, 09:35:03 PMThat will be you scrubbing your man's house.

I'd love to see a muhzie run up and throw acid in that faggits face!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 10:19:01 PMI'd love to see a muhzie run up and throw acid in that faggits face!
Which faggit? Joe ot Thiel?

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on December 05, 2023, 10:56:19 PMWhich faggit? Joe ot Thiel?

Well, I'm on the barrel wash tonight so I'll answer:
Any, both, all FTW!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 05:41:07 PMLMFAO! Yea, josephine! buy a buncha silver American Eagles, melt em down, and stamp em with "josephines finest 99.999% pure silver bars!, GUARANTEED!"

Thats a fukin EPIC idea!!!  :crampe:

See, that's what I'd do if I was in yer shoes...Lokmeer!

Buy up Sterling silver cutlery, melt it down and convert them inta silver bars.

While it's illegal to counterfeit the metal into currency, I don't believe there is such a restriction with Silver bars. Maybe ya'd need a license or authorization ta do that. But if ya have farm, then of course you have lotsa open space and unlike the city, don't have to worry about complaints about noise, fire. regulations or noxious smells. that's one thing we can't do in the city.

Thing is about silverware it's relatively cheap and it can bought for much less than its face value if ya look hard enough. coinage or junk silver is essentially Old finished silver, but that's why its much more expensive than something like sterling silverware

Who says silver bars don't have value?

People buy and sell these bars all the time.

Major thing is to make them legit with a proper assay and weight of the tings.

they sell at almost the same face value as coins.

Brent

And Joe can't figure out why he is flat broke in his old age. Thankfully for him he has Thiel supporting his destitute ass.