Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I swear to God...

Started by Frood, November 29, 2023, 01:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 08:09:40 AMThis is why you don't bother with the delivery services. The driver probably treated it like a bonus meal, the hole in the wall where they cooked the slop already had the promise of your cash... done deal and you'll take whatever they choose to deal you and fucken like it, right?

Have you thought of cancelling the payment process through your bank? I believe it's three to five business days for the transaction to go through, you could always ring your customer service and state flat out that you didn't get the service you paid for. Might tale a little while to get your money back while the fraud squad does their due diligence, but I imagine you would be successful.

I was very polite with the Indian/Nepalese and he was parked on the nature strip for near 20 minutes.

Doesn't hurt that they won't eat beef....  :yeahhh:

Yeah, the transaction has to go through first and be something other than "pending" before I can contest it. Already tried...

It's the autobahn of highway robbery....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

We used Door dash and got Qudoba.

Just me...the man...and my 18 year old.

87 bucks. And we didn't get drinks from the place because just a 20 Oz of soda was fucking 4 bucks. So they ran to CVS for drinks.

Just ridiculous. 

It was good though.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:31:07 AMWe used Door dash and got Qudoba.

87 bucks. And we didn't get drinks from the place because just a 20 Oz of soda was fucking 4 bucks. So they ran to CVS for drinks.

Just ridiculous. 

It was good though.

I just go to the restaurant and order takeout.

No doordash fer me. It's about 3 blocks away.

20 of them or so.

But maybe you live far away from a restaurant?

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:31:07 AMWe used Door dash and got Qudoba.

Just ridiculous. 

It was good though.

I signed up to Door Dash the other night and deleted Menulog account. Door Dash was offering free delivery and 30% off any order. Thought I'd try it.

Went to order a mixed seafood Chinese medley, with extra seafood (about 6 bucks more). They wanted 12 bucks additional for  white rice and I said fuck that.

Lo and behold, my bag arrived and when I opened it, it was the smallest rectangular take out container ever with "extra seafd" written on top of it.

Where the fuck did they put the extra? The  bottom half inch was just crunchy onions and sesame sauce.

And at 32 dollars after all discounts applied.

So I got butt raped by a family of small prawned Shen Li's!  :crampe: 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 14, 2023, 01:46:09 AMI signed up to Door Dash the other night and deleted Menulog account. Door Dash was offering free delivery and 30% off any order. Thought I'd try it.

Went to order a mixed seafood Chinese medley, with extra seafood (about 6 bucks more). They wanted 12 bucks additional for  white rice and I said fuck that.

Lo and behold, my bag arrived and when I opened it, it was the smallest rectangular take out container ever with "extra seafd" written on top of it.

Where the fuck did they put the extra? The  bottom half inch was just crunchy onions and sesame sauce.

And at 32 dollars after all discounts applied.

So I got butt raped by a family of small prawned Shen Li's!  :crampe:

That would infuriate me!

Dove

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:37:56 AMI just go to the restaurant and order takeout.

20 of them or so.

Nope. Not far.

We just don't like public. Its...peopley out there lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:55:23 AMThat would infuriate me!

I'm beyond getting mad at this stage.

Australians by and large have no idea about good reasonably priced ethnic cuisine for take away/aka take-out...and the hyperinflationary costs they pass onto the customers is just disgusting.

You can often even pick where their ingredients come from... ie discounted roast chickens from the supermarkets the later night before, sparingly made into a grab and go sandwich the next day (no cheaper than 8 bucks, despite the whole chicken discounted to 4-6 bucks)... or the bread that so called Italian pizzeria and sub shops use... it's got the markings of unique supermarket bread tins, and they purchase long soft breast sticks around 5 pm when they get discounted 90%... then toast them, slap on a few thin cold cuts or sliced cheap beef cuts, and call them Italian Subs and Cheese steaks...

The cheese is always the most nasty generic black and gold grated shit which they also sparingly put on their shit pizzas...

And heaven forbid you try to order what you want on something... instead of their trendy little shit named shit concoctions that have been decorated by the gram with mostly shit or unworthy ingredients.

Try to order a double pepperoni pizza in Australia, get 4 razor thin extra slices, plus the shit cheese, plus some paste that is meant to be sauce, and you'll pay as much as a fully optioned deluxe pizza... because you called their bluff... and they still want to fuck you.

Same with the so called Mexican restaurants in my new area... there's like 4 of them. All 4 have a precooked beans and rice mixture which they gratuitously add to a very small amount of meat on a long life European breadwrap from the supermarket, and a few other odds and ends. Wrap in foil and charge 18 to 28 bucks for.

And when you tell these dumb conniving cunts to put the rice and beans on the side of the dish, they flat out tell you off... that it's not authentic Mexican food your way (exactly... it's Tex Mex, and they're even fucking that up)...

....most of my online orders get cancelled.

With the fake Tex/Mexican restaurants I leave a note on my online order something like: "you're not a Mexican restaurant, not even a Tex Mex restaurant. You use beans and rice to fill 80% of a dish. I want my beans and rice on the side.. you should be able to do that because I've paid for additional helpings of meat at exorbitant add on prices. I will tear through my bag and foil pack the second it's handed off, inspect your attempt at anything Mexican related, and if it has beans and rice in it like a south of the border sushi roll, I will be hard-pressed to not put it through someone's windshield before the owrson has a chance to put on their seatbelt"...

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:37:56 AMI just go to the restaurant and order takeout.

20 of them or so.

We will use doordash Sweetie. I can afford it.
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Didn't use door dash today BUT....we did go to Miejer.

Had the whole morning planned at like 6am. Laid in bed and planned. He was gonna take me to Starbucks and then we were gonna go to Miejer.

Then I fell asleep while he showered and he couldn't get me up lol. Morning gone.

We just went though and it's a big fucking deal because he HATES going to large stores. Hates it. This is a very gentle man. His vibes are always good. But in the car we could be having the most pleasant convo ever and he will suddenly start screaming random cuss words like he has tourettes. Saying shit like "penis hammer dick nose motherfucker" and then he just resumes the convo as if he didn't just spazz out and cause my soul to leave my body.

So a trip to Miejer was...well...I just said "It's okay honey" A LOT lol.

Home now cooking taco meat. We ate making chicken wings. Nacos. And stir fry.

No StarBucks for me:(

He calls all of you guys my "weird internet people" lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview