Replies: 7554
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Justine Puts Tampons in All Men's Washrooms in All Federal Buildings

Started by Herman, December 12, 2023, 09:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Back in my day when only gals menstruated, they had to pay for their own products. But now that men menstruate too, Justine has mandated them to be free in all men's rooms in all federal public buildings.

Aint you glad Justine is spending our money wisely.

Adolf Oliver Bush

If a man menstruates, he doesn't need a tampon, he needs a bloody doctor.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 10:54:11 PMTell that to Justine.
I'm sure he's aware of it, he's taken it up the clack from Klaus Schultz often enough.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Adolf Oliver Bush

You know, a few of us in high school used to put tampons in the womens washrooms in high school.

We used to soak them in a mix of tomato juice and flour first so they'd stick to the wall better.

- Biggie Smiles

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:22:41 PMBack in my day when only gals menstruated, they had to pay for their own products. But now that men menstruate too, Justine has mandated them to be free in all men's rooms in all federal public buildings.

Aint you glad Justine is spending our money wisely.

He quite obviously got that idea from the City of Vancouver.

Because they've had it here for over a year now, including 'gender neutral' washrooms. Or 'sanctuaries'. Many places in Vancouver now have that 3rd washroom instead of just 2 now.

He wants them to catch up to the Left Coast.

We live in nutty times.

TheProwler

Senile Joe thinks the only "Gender Neutral" washrooms in the world a year ago were in Vancouver.

And Joe should know....why?!?

He has not left Vancouver in decades.