Replies: 7373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Old Lady and I Have COVID

Started by Herman, December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

She got it first. Yesterday was not a good day. My throat was so sore I could barely swallow. I am a little better today.

I got three jabs and the old lady had four. Those COVID vaccines are expensive ripoffs.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PMShe got it first. Yesterday was not a good day. My throat was so sore I could barely swallow. I am a little better today.

I got three jabs and the old lady had four. Those COVID vaccines are expensive ripoffs.

My sympathies Herman.

Hope you get better soon.

JOE

How long did it take for symptoms to set in?

When did you first notice them?

Herman

Quote from: JOE on December 12, 2023, 10:51:26 PMHow long did it take for symptoms to set in?

When did you first notice them?
Sunday. The old lady caught it, so I knew I would.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: JOE on December 12, 2023, 10:41:13 PMMy sympathies Herman.

Hope you get better soon.
It aint a big deal. Probably a week with a sore throat and no energy. I am glad I caught it now instead of mid fall when I have fifteen hours a day of work on the farm.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Dose up on vitamin C, as much as you can stomach. I used to pig out on 1000mg tablets - scarfed entire handfuls of the buggers, which likely gave my kidneys a bit of a workout, but at least I was assured my unwanted hitchhikers were practically swimming in the stuff. I also used to drink a lot of fruit juice... proper fruit juice mind you, not the reconstituted stuff. Great for soothing the throat, as well as flushing out the bugs.

The last cold I had (which a rapid antigen test insisted was the dreaded pinko pox) lasted about two days of symptoms. Mind you, I also vaped constantly throughout and there have been a few french studies that have claimed a connection between nicotine and lessened symptoms. Whatever, I've been laid up with worse colds than the last one and I always seemed to recover markedly quicker than healthier and more active people I knew, so...

In any event, you and your lady get well soon.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PMShe got it first. Yesterday was not a good day. My throat was so sore I could barely swallow. I am a little better today.

That is too bad Herman. You are a tough old codger. I have no doubt you will make a full recovery in no time.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 10:58:14 PMIt aint a big deal. Probably a week with a sore throat and no energy. I am glad I caught it now instead of mid fall when I have fifteen hours a day of work on the farm.

Which brand or brands did you and your wife vaxx with?

Pfizer? Moderna? or other(s)?

Oliver the Second

Have some of your kid's 'special medicine' and you'll be fine

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: JOE on December 13, 2023, 10:42:00 AMWhich brand or brands did you and your wife vaxx with?

Pfizer? Moderna? or other(s)?
What the hell does that matter. None of them do what they were supposed to do and this is stop folks from catching COVID.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 13, 2023, 10:43:26 PMWhat the hell does that matter. None of them do what they were supposed to do and this is stop folks from catching COVID.

Just wondering cuz some vaccines appear to be (much?) better or effective than others.

I got the Moderna (2x) the first time, and 3rd shot was Novavax.

Reason I got Moderna first time is its safety record was better than Pfizer. I was concerned about stories coming from it crippling people, giving them heart attacks. And this was before reports of infections and people coming down with Covid AFTER they were vaccinated. Pfizer has or had a very poor record in this regard.

Reason I got a single shot of Novavax was it appeared to be more effective at preventing Omicron, which was the next wave Covid.

I'm not entirely sure if these vaccines were effective or not, but as a far as I know from the symptoms you and other have described, I didn't catch Covid. Hopefully I never will.

I just never got the Pfizer jab after hearing about its adverse effects.

Plus I waited a long time in between vaccinations instead of the time frames that were recommended by the authorities. I figger the body needed time to absorb them. I thought the recommneded dosage was too soon.

The Moderna was esp painful as I experienced swelling of the joints and pains all over the body. I needed anti inflamatory drugs to bring the swelling down. After than I decided never to get Moderna or any other mRNA vaccine ever again.

The Novavax also came with its share of side effects - extreme itchiness all over body.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on December 13, 2023, 10:55:50 PMJust wondering cuz some vaccines appear to be (much?) better or effective than others.

I got the Moderna (2x) the first time, and 3rd shot was Novavax.

Reason I got Moderna first time is its safety record was better than Pfizer. I was concerned about stories coming from it crippling people, giving them heart attacks. And this was before the infections and people coming down with Covid AFTER they were vaccinated. Pfizer has or had a very poor record in this regard.

Reason I got a single shot of Novavax was it appeared to be more effective at preventing Omicron, which was the next wave Covid.

I'm not entirely sure if these vaccines were effective or not, but as a far as I know from the symptoms you and other have described, I didn't catch Covid. Hopefully I never will.

I just never got the Pfizer jab after hearing about its adverse effects.

Plus I waited a long time in between vaccinations instead of the time frames that were recommended by the authorities. I figger the body needed time to absorb them. I thought the recommneded dosage was too soon.

The Moderna was esp painful as I experienced swelling of the joints and pains all over the body.

The Novavax also came with its share of side effects - extreme itchiness all over body.
The old lady had two Moderna and two Novascam shots. I had two Moderna and one Pfartzer.

All vaccines were an expensive big pharma ripoff.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman on December 13, 2023, 10:43:26 PMWhat the hell does that matter. None of them do what they were supposed to do and this is stop folks from catching COVID.

one could make the argument that they're doing EXACTLY what they're supposed to do.... which is nothing like what they TOLD you they're supposed to do....
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 13, 2023, 11:09:03 PMone could make the argument that they're doing EXACTLY what they're supposed to do.... which is nothing like what they TOLD you they're supposed to do....
Brother, you nailed it. :drunk2:

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 13, 2023, 10:59:58 PMThe old lady had two Moderna and two Novascam shots. I had two Moderna and one Pfartzer.

All vaccines were an expensive big pharma ripoff.

Oddly, a simple cheap vaccine that's been around for a long time, might have or offers more protection than the COVID vaccines:

MMR. Some nations that got vaccinated with it before COVID came along had much lower infection rates and deaths than everybody else:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

...like Samoa and Madagascar. Much lower per million than Canada.

But a simple trick like that...vaxxing with alternatives was never tried or promoted by the World Health Authorities.

But some did suggest or recommend MMR to combat the coronavirus.

I got the MMR vaccine along with a bunch of other traditional ones as well just prior to the Pandemic.