Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million as defamation trial wraps up

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 16, 2023, 07:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I am not a sheep... I am just not a paranoid fuck shitting my pants on everyone's paranoia.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 02:23:31 AMI am not a sheep... I am just not a paranoid fuck shitting my pants on everyone's paranoia.

No... because you love and trust the Australian Broadcast Corporation and they would never lie to a geriatric's backwater  face!  :crampe:

At this point, I'm praying for the zombie apocalypse... it's all just a formality now.

It's so sad watching stupid motherfucking cheerleaders RA RA RA! for their own demise.

Seriously, grow a set. :(
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 18, 2023, 02:34:52 AMNo... because you love and trust the Australian Broadcast Corporation and they would never lie to a geriatric's backwater  face!  :crampe:

At this point, I'm praying for the zombie apocalypse... it's all just a formality now.

It's so sad watching stupid motherfucking cheerleaders RA RA RA! for their own demise.

Seriously, grow a set. :(

Ermmmm, everybody gets to demise sooner or later...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 02:41:49 AMErmmmm, everybody gets to demise sooner or later...

Not by boinking the Grim Reaper in a few one night (or day) stands...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 18, 2023, 03:07:14 AMNot by boinking the Grim Reaper in a few one night (or day) stands...

Are you cheating on your wife?
- Andy Warhol