Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million as defamation trial wraps up

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 16, 2023, 07:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million as defamation trial wraps up

Former New York City mayor and Donald Trump ally Rudy Giuliani has been ordered to pay millions in a defamation lawsuit brought against him by two Georgia election workers.

Source: Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million as defamation trial wraps up

Biggie Smiles

They should have told him to pay a million billion gazilion dollars  :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

I believe the two corrupt nigger bitches were only asking about 24 million each in damages. The corrupt activist jury awarded them an additional 100 million.

That's so unethical...

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 16, 2023, 07:22:22 PMThey should have told him to pay a million billion gazilion dollars  :s_laugh:

They did the same to Alex Jones...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 02:25:50 AMAmericans are mad in the head.

USA has become a scary place.

Nice place ta visit, invest in or do business with, but I wouldn't wanna live or plan my future there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 02:25:50 AMAmericans are mad in the head.

The libtards in our "justice" system certainly are out of their fucking minds for sure!

These 2 black cunts deserve NOTHING!!!! Everything about the 2020 election gave the appearance of massive fraud a million different ways. If this were 200 years ago, these bitches would have been lynched in the streets IDGAF what gender or color they were!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 17, 2023, 01:02:29 PMUSA has become a scary place.

Nice place ta visit, invest in or do business with, but I wouldn't wanna live or plan my future there.

Fuk off, pussy! justine orders your bank accounts frozen for ACTUALLY peaceful protests. Cucks like you are just fine with that. People like you deserve to live in a soviet gulag.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 09:27:32 PMWhy are banks frozen for protests?

Its Canduhduh's way of strong arming the protesting truckers. They figured if they could shut down all their money, they would go away.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 17, 2023, 11:57:25 PMIts Canduhduh's way of strong arming the protesting truckers. They figured if they could shut down all their money, they would go away.

I could imagine our gov. doing something like that.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

They did, in a way....they put black choppers in the air, locked us in our homes, and told us we couldn't travel or earn an income unless we took a nasty experimental medical treatment that not only didn't do as they promised, but killed and maimed millions of stupid trusting scared motherfuckers.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 18, 2023, 01:32:34 AMThey did, in a way....they put black choppers in the air, locked us in our homes, and told us we couldn't travel or earn an income unless we took a nasty experimental medical treatment that not only didn't do as they promised, but killed and maimed millions of stupid trusting scared motherfuckers.

It ďid not kill millions... it saved millions and anyone viewing and following world-o-meter could see that including blind Freddy..

The virus would have killed many more if it wasn't for vaccine and especially the anti-viral.

You can argue and argue until you are blue in the face.

It was not an experimental drug and I already posted proof of that.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 01:42:07 AMIt ďid not kill millions... it saved millions and anyone viewing and following world-o-meter could see that including blind Freddy..

The virus would have killed many more if it wasn't for vaccine and especially the anti-viral.

You can argue and argue until you are blue in the face.

It was not an experimental drug and I already posted proof of that.

It WAS experimental because emergency use authorisations were issued despite no medium to long term testing being done for a novel treatment not based on vaccine science.

THAT is the very definition of experimental.

They experimented on the world at large and now people are dropping dead all the time, developing turbo cancers, heart and neurological conditions unprecedented in the past..

And you sheep bahhhhhhh for more.

Blahhhhhh...