Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Civil War in America

Started by JOE, December 17, 2023, 11:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...could it happen in the (near) future?

Movie comin' out about it.

Seems like it's one of Lokmeer's wet dreams

Lokmar

California and Texas? LMFAO!!!!! Maybe Texas AGAINST California!

Frood

It would be long overdue if it happened.... and warranted..
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Another Joe troll thread where he asks a dumb question.

Oerdin

I doubt it would actually happen.

Oliver the Second

If civil war happens Mexico will grab the entire U.S. southwest as they already have about 20 million people in place ready to do it.

Kingoffrogs

For now there is only cultural and political division, not a deep economic division that divides the country like it did in 1861. For a civil war to take place in a stable country like the USA it takes a multitude of factors to all fall into place, a nation has to be utterly and completely divided.

I don't think the USA is quite there yet, could be in the future though.

As far as successions go, I can see California maybe succeeding in the future, Texas might in the future as well, perhaps Florida but I don't think Florida has the military, political, or economic strength to pull it off.

These states are all at great geographic locations, California could tighten relations with the asian tigers, Texas could export oil out of the gulf of mexico, while florida could implement business-friendly policies and become a North American Singapore, but attracting Business from all of Latin America. I suspect it is only a matter of time before South America has it's own 2nd rate power...

Frood

The US will never tolerate Chinese presence in California, and a new California won't survive unless they turn to desalination, as the rest of their neighbours will turn the taps off.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I WANT CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!  :good:  :thumbup2:

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on January 16, 2024, 06:58:56 PMI WANT CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!  :good:  :thumbup2:
I don't care if Canada has a civil war, but start after we exit the country.

Moonie

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 16, 2024, 06:09:48 PMFor now there is only cultural and political division, not a deep economic division that divides the country like it did in 1861. For a civil war to take place in a stable country like the USA it takes a multitude of factors to all fall into place, a nation has to be utterly and completely divided.

I don't think the USA is quite there yet, could be in the future though.

As far as successions go, I can see California maybe succeeding in the future, Texas might in the future as well, perhaps Florida but I don't think Florida has the military, political, or economic strength to pull it off.

These states are all at great geographic locations, California could tighten relations with the asian tigers, Texas could export oil out of the gulf of mexico, while florida could implement business-friendly policies and become a North American Singapore, but attracting Business from all of Latin America. I suspect it is only a matter of time before South America has it's own 2nd rate power...

I think it's close.  I do think more people on the left has woken up to the bullshit though so maybe not as bad as before.

Brent

Quote from: Moonie on January 16, 2024, 07:20:55 PMI think it's close.  I do think more people on the left has woken up to the bullshit though so maybe not as bad as before.
It would not be the end of the world if the United States or Canada breaks up.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on January 16, 2024, 07:27:07 PMIt would not be the end of the world if the United States or Canada breaks up.

The liberals in power here have gotten way out of hand and are subverting the Constitution openly. Something major needs to happen to restore freedom.

Dove

We have been in cold civil war for years now.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on January 19, 2024, 12:12:20 PMWe have been in cold civil war for years now.

Well, my state made me a felon the first of the year because they passed a registration scheme, so I'd say its heating up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List