Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Moonpie

Started by Shen Li, December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

I see you registered and UR logged in.

Remember me? I'm the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land. However, I'm still sweeter than fucking sugar.

:welcome:

Frood

And you've got the sweetest lil pancake bum in all the land... va va va vroom!!@$!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on December 21, 2023, 12:25:07 AMAnd you've got the sweetest lil pancake bum in all the land... va va va vroom!!@$!!
I got the best ASS of any chick on these forumz save Flea who bought hers. However, if the white whale's shapeless hairy ass is more your thing, I am sure she would show it to you if you asked to see it.
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 21, 2023, 12:30:28 AMI got the best ASS of any chick on these forumz save Flea who bought hers. However, if the white whale's shapeless hairy ass is more your thing, I am sure she would show it to you if you asked to see it.

She would show it to him whether he asked or not.

She's good for ambush PM box rape.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 21, 2023, 12:32:15 AMShe would show it to him whether he asked or not.

She's good for ambush PM box rape.
I don't doubt that for a second.
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on December 21, 2023, 12:30:28 AMI got the best ASS of any chick on these forumz save Flea who bought hers. However, if the white whale's shapeless hairy ass is more your thing, I am sure she would show it to you if you asked to see it.

Just embrace your handlebar bum like I would like to...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on December 21, 2023, 01:28:41 AMJust embrace your handlebar bum like I would like to...
I have a husband to embrace my shapely yellow ASS.

Think of the poor white whale. She can't even get a lonely immigrant cab driver to embrace her blob-like, shapeless, hairy ass.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 21, 2023, 01:33:55 AMI have a husband to embrace my shapely yellow ASS.

Think of the poor white whale. She can't even get a lonely immigrant cab driver to embrace her blob-like, shapeless, hairy ass.

Oh he handled it.

And still charged her for the ride home  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 21, 2023, 01:39:43 AMOh he handled it.

And still charged her for the ride home  :crampe:
OMIGAWD, that's pathetic.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Frood

Every time I read something Dovey writes, I can hear a voice doing the reading for me, and it takes me back to 300+ teens with dozens of kegs and pick up trucks taking turns over a few alit boughs and a shit tonne of spent tires

(Some participants thrived on the prospect of death....and the rest would just run into the trees and try to hide from the DNR....lol)

Her voice is distincly Michigander.

I can hear it in my head.

Then I hear the nasally laugh and the honeymoon is over.... :pardon:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Good morning,  I could not get my old account no idea what email I used lol.  It's good to be here.  Hope you are well and everyone. And of course I remember you and fash.
Quote from: Shen Li on December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AMI see you registered and UR logged in.

Remember me? I'm the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land. However, I'm still sweeter than fucking sugar.

:welcome:

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on December 21, 2023, 04:02:49 AMEvery time I read something Dovey writes, I can hear a voice doing the reading for me, and it takes me back to 300+ teens with dozens of kegs and pick up trucks taking turns over a few alit boughs and a shit tonne of spent tires

(Some participants thrived on the prospect of death....and the rest would just run into the trees and try to hide from the DNR....lol)

Her voice is distincly Michigander.

I can hear it in my head.

Then I hear the nasally laugh and the honeymoon is over.... :pardon:

Haha I always thought dove voice so pretty can't remember the laugh now lmao.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Moonie

Ok someone may need to fix my preferences here.  Every time I post it takes me out and I can't find where I was to read it.  Anyways if you see typos I didn't get to proof it.  Not sure if im making sense may take me sometime to get used to things here.

Nevermind I see the review button

Biggie Smiles

Murdy is shaped like Mrs PAC man
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 6 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview