Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why Was Old evs The Twat Banned?

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2014, 10:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"...everyone assumes the Iron Chink is this submissive, delicate little Oriental flower. That isn't always the case with me. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%2031/VenusFrog.gif">

I know Chickenfeets, Shen Li is a vicious character.

Chickenfeets

That may well be, Fash, but the real issue is whether Shen Li and the person behind the character of Shen Li are the same person.

Frankly, I have my doubts.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Chickenfeets

Double double.

With a glazed sour cream donut, please.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That may well be, Fash, but the real issue is whether Shen Li and the person behind the character of Shen Li are the same person.

No, they have very differen personalities Chickenfeets..

I like the real Shen Li, but not the Iron C%&@k character..

I would think it's the same issue with evs; the person behind the character might not be evs..

Have a lovely weekend Chickenfeets.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That may well be, Fash, but the real issue is whether Shen Li and the person behind the character of Shen Li are the same person.

I am sweeter than fucking sugar in rl too Blurt. ;)

Fash,

This is a mmb forum ffs. A place for adults to act like children. You are not going to change that. All I'm doing is fitting in with the other over 18 juvenile delinquents.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Fash,

This is a mmb forum ffs. A place for adults to act like children. You are not going to change that. All I'm doing is fitting in with the other over 18 juvenile delinquents.

lol....this is the inter webs...this is not only not real it is hyper not real.....don't worry fash...all will be well

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Fash,

lol....this is the inter webs...this is not only not real it is hyper not real.....don't worry fash...all will be well

Hyper not real....what an accurate description. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Chickenfeets

I disagree, though. It may well be that fabricated personas are "hyper not real" on the forumz but the fact is we're all human beings, here, not machines or computer programs.

Where humans are, there, too, will be feelings, thoughts, ideas, opinions, and emotions that are real enough. Glossing over this serves little purpose.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I disagree, though. It may well be that fabricated personas are "hyper not real" on the forumz but the fact is we're all human beings, here, not machines or computer programs.

Where humans are, there, too, will be feelings, thoughts, ideas, opinions, and emotions that are real enough. Glossing over this serves little purpose.

you would have to do some convincing that such a group of misfits as populate VF could have randomly found each other...i guess it is possible....but more likely it is play acting

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I disagree, though. It may well be that fabricated personas are "hyper not real" on the forumz but the fact is we're all human beings, here, not machines or computer programs.

hey blurt..you mentioned in one thread about you and i being not friends or friends could go either way...let me say in reply....i have no male friends.......i like it that way......i am either too intimidating or too big of an asshole...take your pick......i have been a loner for to long to change nor do i want too...however, if i ever did want a male friend to hang out with, i would consider it an honor to shoot the breeze over a pint with you...just clearing things up

Obvious Li

of course i would expect if we were to go for a beer, you would be dressed to kill..... :lol:

Chickenfeets

Heh. I never dress to kill; I dress to please.

But, seriously, a pint sounds good.

I have a few male friends but I tend to be a loner, too. I have more women friends. Don't know why. Guess I was just born that way.

;-)

Anonymous

you would have to do some convincing that such a group of misfits as populate VF could have randomly found each other...i guess it is possible....but more likely it is play acting

VF is 100% play acting and when I am there I join the herd The last thing I would do is waste intelligence on those pretend freaks of fucking nature.

Anonymous

VF is 100% play acting and when I am there I join the herd The last thing I would do is waste intelligence on those pretend freaks of fucking nature.

If you don't like that board then why not just avoid it?

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you don't like that board then why not just avoid it?

Quote from: "Shen Li"VF is 100% play acting and when I am there I join the herd.

Play acting is a release, Fash. Many find it cathartic.

Catharsis, though, implies emotions. QED.