Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why Was Old evs The Twat Banned?

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2014, 10:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I find a lot of men don't have male friends.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Since my twenties pretty well all my good friends have been female. Enough male buddies to drink and watch sports with though.

Wulf

Quote from: "Real Woman"I find a lot of men don't have male friends.

After High school or college guys tend to shed friends because more often than not they don't form lasting attachments. Very often married men have no friends at all. The guys they end up hanging out with are either the husbands or the long term boyfriends of their WIVES friends. These guys aren't really friends; they are just two or more strangers that have been forced to spend time together while their hens cackle and twitter on about shit that no real man could EVER find interesting. The only thing that ties them together with any kind of a bond is that they share the emotional pain that comes with the living death known as marriage.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I find a lot of men don't have male friends.

After High school or college guys tend to shed friends because more often than not they don't form lasting attachments. Very often married men have no friends at all. The guys they end up hanging out with are either the husbands or the long term boyfriends of their WIVES friends. These guys aren't really friends; they are just two or more strangers that have been forced to spend time together while their hens cackle and twitter on about shit that no real man could EVER find interesting. The only thing that ties them together with any kind of a bond is that they share the emotional pain that comes with the living death known as marriage.

yep...what he ^^^^^ said...living death...like walking dead or endless nightmare.....describes most modern marriages for men......hopefully the darkness will pass soon and the light will shine again.....we need an apocalyptic disaster to start in motion the conditions necessary to right the ship once more.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Obvious Li"...we need an apocalyptic disaster to start in motion the conditions necessary to right the ship once more.

In plain English,"divorce."

Anonymous

I only work with men, so all my professional contacts are with men. I have a few close friends that are women, but I have never had a close white female friend. I don't know why that is, but it just evolved that way.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have never had a close white female friend.

You should give it a whirl, Shen. You might like it.

I hear white females are soft and creamy.  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I have never had a close white female friend.

You should give it a whirl, Shen. You might like it.

I hear white females are soft and creamy.  ;)

I'm not opposed to it Blurt, I'm just saying it has never happened....yet!!