The best topic

Replies: 8241
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:17:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Woman commits suicide after being arrested for using an adult toy on a public beach

Started by JOE, December 30, 2023, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...should she have been arrested at all?

Was it necessary to call law enforcement?

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on December 30, 2023, 07:59:20 PM...should she have been arrested at all?

Was it necessary to call law enforcement?

This is why I confiscated all of your adult toys when you moved in with me Jo Jo. I knew you would take your dildos to public spaces, use them in front of everybody, and get yourself arrested.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

TheProwler

Quote from: Oerdin on December 30, 2023, 08:42:42 PMSuicide seems a rather drastic action for something like that.

Who knows how people treated her after that though.

It is a shame that someone would video her arrest and then release it to the public.  I mean, it is what people do now - video everything.  But "going viral" probably really heightens the embarrassment, shames, etc..
Agree Agree x 1 View List

TheProwler

I guess that was police body cam footage.

Why would that need to be released to the public?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: TheProwler on December 31, 2023, 09:38:58 PMI guess that was police body cam footage.

Why would that need to be released to the public?
yeah that wasn't necessary at all

arrest her quietly

it's not like she marched into a school and shot up a bunch of kids

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: TheProwler on December 31, 2023, 09:36:48 PMWho knows how people treated her after that though.

It is a shame that someone would video her arrest and then release it to the public.  I mean, it is what people do now - video everything.  But "going viral" probably really heightens the embarrassment, shames, etc..

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of YouTube channels which do exactly that.  The police records and court records are all public information including the released badge can and dash cam videos.  So it makes for cheap and easy content on social media in video form.

Oerdin

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Ida watched and jacked off on her!!!!!  :thumbup2: Then she'd have called the cops!  :crampe: 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List