Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Money Heist-Korea

Started by Herman, January 07, 2024, 04:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

It is a piss poor version of the Spanish series. Take Berlin the Cassanova character. It aint really possible for a Korean guy to play a role like that. The role of police negotiator Raquel, an angry semi man hating divorcee is hard for a Korean gal to play too. Same with the Tokyo and Nairobi characters. Korean gals just aint cut out to play street wise, bad ass bitches like Tokyo and Nairobi.

Money Heist-Korea should not have copied European characters. They should have changed them to suit Korean culture.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Herman on January 07, 2024, 04:10:15 PMIt is a piss poor version of the Spanish series. Take Berlin the Cassanova character. It aint really possible for a Korean guy to play a role like that. The role of police negotiator Raquel, an angry semi man hating divorcee is hard for a Korean gal to play too. Same with the Tokyo and Nairobi characters. Korean gals just aint cut out to play street wise, bad ass bitches like Tokyo and Nairobi.

Money Heist-Korea should not have copied European characters. They should have changed them to suit Korean culture.
Seoulbro might not agree with your opinion of the show. :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Brent on January 07, 2024, 06:01:08 PMSeoulbro might not agree with your opinion of the show. :crampe:
Why would I care. I grew up in Toronto. But, even if I had grown up in Seoul does that mean I have to like all Korean pop culture? Do All Americans like everything Hollowood produces.

Herman

Quote from: DKG on January 07, 2024, 09:46:19 PMWhy would I care. I grew up in Toronto. But, even if I had grown up in Seoul does that mean I have to like all Korean pop culture? Do All Americans like everything Hollowood produces.
Ya, I didn't think you would give a shit.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on January 07, 2024, 11:16:44 PMYa, I didn't think you would give a shit.
Be as critical of crappy pop culture as you like. Continue not to worry about being politically correct based on where it's from.

And just so you know, K-pop is for teenaged girls.

Brent

Quote from: DKG on January 07, 2024, 09:46:19 PMWhy would I care. I grew up in Toronto. But, even if I had grown up in Seoul does that mean I have to like all Korean pop culture? Do All Americans like everything Hollowood produces.
You are not a snowflake.