Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Candace Owens nails it once again

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 08, 2024, 11:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I love a hot looking babe as much as the next man

but seriously, I cant scroll though a minute worth of Instagram posts without some chick shaking her half naked ass all over

granted, I may have viewed something related to such at some point in my browsing history but c'mon, it's the same chicks over and over again doing the same old thing over and over again. almost completely naked twerking on camera

same shit at the gym.

enough already. It's lame

Lokmar

Women, especially white women, just like Seamolester, fuck the children. That painted bitch needs several hot loads rape blasted into her dumpster....bet that'll fix her penchant for streaking!

And LOLZ@ fukin democRATs grabbing themselves in the pussy by attacking Trumps appointment, thereby blowing the Epstein case wide open!!!  :crampe:

I should also say I'd like to see that faggit that got railed in the Senate burned to death along with that fukin gross troon commenting on it. Absolutely fucking disgusting!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on January 08, 2024, 12:31:01 PMWomen, especially white women, just like Seamolester, fuck the children. That painted bitch needs several hot loads rape blasted into her dumpster....bet that'll fix her penchant for streaking!

And LOLZ@ fukin democRATs grabbing themselves in the pussy by attacking Trumps appointment, thereby blowing the Epstein case wide open!!!  :crampe:

I should also say I'd like to see that faggit that got railed in the Senate burned to death along with that fukin gross troon commenting on it. Absolutely fucking disgusting!

dont you just love watching libtards shoot themselves in the foot/

I do
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 08, 2024, 01:06:53 PMdont you just love watching libtards shoot themselves in the foot/

I do

Hell yea! I'm shocked I didnt already know this!

Lokmar

Speaking of dirty white whores, I used to be disgusted at all these cunts with their ridiculous tattoos all over their bodies, displayed prominently. Now, they've all added them damned hog rings in their noses! Dude, I'm even more disgusted by the nose rings!

Someone needs to hit the reset button on all these skank white whores! I've seen Hells Angles with more couth than some of these tramps!