The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

DeSantis dismisses rumors he would drop out of presidential race after caucus: ‘A total lie’

Started by Conservative Perspective, January 08, 2024, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

DeSantis dismisses rumors he would drop out of presidential race after caucus: 'A total lie'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is dismissing rumors that he plans to drop out of the presidential race after the Iowa caucuses next Tuesday, calling them a "total lie."

Source: DeSantis dismisses rumors he would drop out of presidential race after caucus: 'A total lie'

Herman

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on January 08, 2024, 05:10:11 PMDeSantis dismisses rumors he would drop out of presidential race after caucus: 'A total lie'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is dismissing rumors that he plans to drop out of the presidential race after the Iowa caucuses next Tuesday, calling them a "total lie."

Source: DeSantis dismisses rumors he would drop out of presidential race after caucus: 'A total lie'
I want him to stay in.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 08, 2024, 11:09:32 PMHe's proven dishonest while running for POTUS. I want him to drop out.
He is no more dishonest than anybody else seeking the office of president, including the current president.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 08, 2024, 11:24:27 PMHe is no more dishonest than anybody else seeking the office of president, including the current president.

Trump is much more honest.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Ya, okay. DeSantis has detailed plans to secure the border, and drain the swamp. Trump was unsuccessful at both.

Frood

Trump tried like hell and had lawfare activist judges, DA's, and a bureaucracy establishment play monkey in the middle with him.

DeSantis has got no hope and Trump is wiser this go.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 09, 2024, 12:03:08 AMTrump tried like hell and had lawfare activist judges, DA's, and a bureaucracy establishment play monkey in the middle with him.

DeSantis has got no hope and Trump is wiser this go.
That is the problem with Trump. He couldn't get anywhere when he had two years of a Republican congress. DeSantis turned a purple state deep red and is passing anti woke bills regularly.

Trump might return to the White House in twelve months. I have no reason to believe he will be able to work with congress and get shit done next time. Trump would be better behind the scenes raising money than the leader of the movement. It is too late now, but he should have supported a successor.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

The Biden administration is the reason Trump will be the GOP nominee. If it wasn't for his handlers (mis)using the FBI and DOJ to persecute Trump, he would have faded away and DeSantis would be the nominee. The Dems still would have financed Haley's campaign, but DeSantis would be the odds on favourite to be the nominee after his gutsy response to COVID.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on January 09, 2024, 09:55:34 AMThen DeSantis had no guts...

Why?

Fucking compromised.

On the contrary, his response to COVID showed he has tremendous guts. But, unlike Trump he knows how to turn his agenda into law.

If Trump becomes president again, I have no faith that Americans will get anything more this time than a stalled agenda and more debt like they got last time. DeSantis is a fiscal conservative, Trump is not. But, Trump anyday over Biden.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on January 09, 2024, 10:31:02 AMOn the contrary, his response to COVID showed he has tremendous guts. But, unlike Trump he knows how to turn his agenda into law.

If Trump becomes president again, I have no faith that Americans will get anything more this time than a stalled agenda and more debt like they got last time. DeSantis is a fiscal conservative, Trump is not. But, Trump anyday over Biden.

Desantis hired that Dominion cunt, didn't address the states trying to take his competitor off the ballots, and used a book tour to campaign for the presidency in direct violation of Florida law pertaining to campaigns.

He's a piece of shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I would like to see Haley drop out way before DeSantis. The last 3 if I were choosing would be Trump, Vivek, and DeSantis.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on January 09, 2024, 12:21:14 PMI would like to see Haley drop out way before DeSantis. The last 3 if I were choosing would be Trump, Vivek, and DeSantis.
The number one issue for me if I could vote is illegal immigration. Those three guys are the only candidates that really want to stop it.