Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Madonna needs to go into a home already

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 10, 2024, 09:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

She's example 10,478 of why you should age gracefully and not fuck with mother nature. Bitch is a gross freak!

Herman

Frood

She'll give all the residents and staff VD... probably rabies too...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 10, 2024, 10:23:42 PMShe'll give all the residents and staff VD... probably rabies too...
Brother, I never thought she was anything special back the eighties.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 10, 2024, 10:35:59 PMBrother, I never thought she was anything special back the eighties.

I was a kid living in South Jersey at the time her career exploded. It was some Taylor Swift level bs.

Still remember her on a Casey type top 40 dance program where she was asked what her aspirations were.

She said "rule the world".

Even as a kid, I thought that was some fucked up shit and tried to tune her shit out.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on January 10, 2024, 10:50:00 PMI was a kid living in South Jersey at the time her career exploded. It was some Taylor Swift level bs.

Still remember her on a Casey type top 40 dance program where she was asked what her aspirations were.

Even as a kid, I thought that was some fucked up shit and tried to tune her shit out.
She seems like a narcissist.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

We used to call her "Madonna hoe" and make a hairy armpit gesture with our hands and fingers. She was notorious for not shaving her nasty pits for a while in the 80's.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 10, 2024, 10:50:00 PMI was a kid living in South Jersey at the time her career exploded. It was some Taylor Swift level bs.

Not with her looks or her singing.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 10, 2024, 09:51:29 PMIt's time, grandma.

She made a couple of movies about herself in the 90s I think and one movie a chubby assistant of hers was raped and when she told Madonna about it, Madonna laughed which showed me what type of character she was... ugly on the inside.

Now people are laughing at her. What goes around comes around. She isn't a very nice person.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on January 12, 2024, 03:08:04 AMShe made a couple of movies about herself in the 90s I think and one movie a chubby assistant of hers was raped and when she told Madonna about it, Madonna laughed which showed me what type of character she was... ugly on the inside.

Now people are laughing at her. What goes around comes around. She isn't a very nice person.

She's a libtard -- they're all ugly on the inside

being ugly on the inside is a prerequisite to being a libtard in teh first place
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

LMFBO@ Madonna's "fuck moves" while dancing!  :crampe: What a fukin gassed old hag!!!!

I hope the poor bastard that has to service her manhole keeps a squirt bottle filled with lube nearby!!!!! Otherwise, that dried up shits gonna de-glove his prick!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 12, 2024, 11:42:14 AMShe's a libtard -- they're all ugly on the inside

being ugly on the inside is a prerequisite to being a libtard in teh first place
She thinks men want her. She is delusional. Just like that other ugly white libtard, morecock(murdock).

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on January 12, 2024, 01:49:52 PMShe thinks men want her. She is delusional. Just like that other ugly white libtard, morecock(murdock).

LIbtards have no self awareness whatsoever

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 12, 2024, 03:41:01 PMLIbtards have no self awareness whatsoever

They think they are better than everybody else.