Joy Ried, just your typical libtard scumbag

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 22, 2024, 08:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

With the typical libtard retorts to common sense and decency

*spits

you people are scum

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 22, 2024, 08:34:49 PMWith the typical libtard retorts to common sense and decency

*spits

you people are scum

He makes a good point about the expert class. You don't need to be an expert to know that a strap-on dildo has no place in elementary school classrooms.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

DeSantis needs to be governor of Florida as long as possible. Grady Judd should take the helm after.

I sincerely think DeSantis fuk'd himself by running against Trump. I hope he recovers from it.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 22, 2024, 08:34:49 PMWith the typical libtard retorts to common sense and decency

*spits

you people are scum

Look at the cheap attempts at a I gotcha moment. That is the best that dumb, dishonest cunt can come up with.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on January 22, 2024, 10:52:18 PMLook the cheap attempts at a I gotcha moment. That is the best that dumb, dishonest cunt can come up with.

It's a standard libtard scumbag tactic

You need to be a biologist to know what a woman is Yanno ?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 22, 2024, 11:09:37 PMIt's a standard libtard scumbag tactic

You need to be a biologist to know what a woman is Yanno ?
AOC says the patriarchy is keeping menstruating persons down. Newsflash horseface, if women do not exist, then neither does the patriarchy.