Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Why Do I HATE?

Started by Lokmar, January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PMDiscuss:  :popcorn:
Because you don't know anything about the world beyond America's borders.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Hating libtards is a sign of a healthy moral compass and well functioning brain
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 24, 2024, 07:26:29 AMBecause you don't know anything about the world beyond America's borders.

But that isnt true at all. At the very least, I've proven that I've received detailed reports from my genetic agents regarding the status of highly regarded foreign countries.

Perhaps I should send them to Australia to vaca with Caskur and family?

Maybe a visit to china or india? Perhaps they just havent visited the "right" spot?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 24, 2024, 09:33:07 AMHating libtards is a sign of a healthy moral compass and well functioning brain

Agreed! I sure felt a lot of satisfaction last night developing fresh hate for assholes like this dumb bitch!

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"  :crampe:

Shen Li

There are a lot things I hate about North America.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on January 24, 2024, 02:05:28 PMThere are a lot things I hate about North America.

Just wondering, are white libtards #1, or is there something worse?

Moonie

Quote from: Shen Li on January 24, 2024, 02:05:28 PMThere are a lot things I hate about North America.

Me too me too

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 24, 2024, 12:14:30 PMBut that isnt true at all. At the very least, I've proven that I've received detailed reports from my genetic agents regarding the status of highly regarded foreign countries.

Perhaps I should send them to Australia to vaca with Caskur and family?

Maybe a visit to china or india? Perhaps they just havent visited the "right" spot?
I have received reports that the United States is a third worldish hole. See my point.

And as much as I like Florida, the United States is not even close to being the freest country in the world.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 25, 2024, 07:13:19 AMI have received reports that the United States is a third worldish hole. See my point.

And as much as I like Florida, the United States is not even close to being the freest country in the world.

I suppose if your adult children tell you how things are in another country, you can decide if they dont know WTF they're tyalking about for yourself. Me, I've no doubt their reports are 100% accurate.

Nigger hell holes are terd wurldish light. Even they get regular money from nanny gubs, so hardly real terd wurld. What terd wurld gives away so much food its people are fat as fuck? What terd wurld gives away free 1st world medical care? What terd wurld pays for education in world renown universities?

Whats really great about all of this tho is how I made the totally factual and true statement that America as founded is the greatest nation to ever exist on planet earth and it really brought the "REEEEEE" out!  :popcorn:

DKG

If you don't want to venture outside the US for short durations, then read about foreign countries. No unbiased sources will say America is the freest most prosperous country in the world.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 26, 2024, 07:08:05 AMIf you don't want to venture outside the US for short durations, then read about foreign countries. No unbiased sources will say America is the freest most prosperous country in the world.

Well, the claim was made that The Swiss have it much better. I read the ENTIRE Constitution. They are not even remotely more free than US.

Freedom shouldnt be misconstrued to mean nanny gubs provides more for you than another.

America. As founded. Is far superior than all others!!!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 03:41:00 PMWell, the claim was made that The Swiss have it much better. I read the ENTIRE Constitution. They are not even remotely more free than US.
:crampe: You must be drunk.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on January 26, 2024, 07:37:00 PM:crampe: You must be drunk.

You must be a mommy's boy.

Read their Constitution FFS!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 07:40:32 PMYou must be a mommy's boy.

Read their Constitution FFS!
Your country is not the only country with a constitution. We have one and the Charter of Rights, but Canada is not in the same freedom league as Denmark, Switzerland, or the Czech Republic and neither is your country.