Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Why Do I HATE?

Started by Lokmar, January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on January 26, 2024, 07:45:17 PMYour country is not the only country with a constitution. We have one and the Charter of Rights, but Canada is not in the same freedom league as Denmark, Switzerland, or the Czech Republic and neither is your country.

First off, I already eviscerated Switzerland's shitty, overbearing, and micromanaging Constitution and pointed out, SPECIFICALLY, many of its flaws. In Summary, Switzerland's Constitution is a Constitution OF government powers. America's is a Constitution LIMITING what government can do.

Shall I do the same with Denmark next? Or should I PWN3D! the fuck outta Cucknadia first, a country where you'll be lucky to be able to own a revolver or  protest the government in another 20 years?

Lemme know.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 08:14:04 PMFirst off, I already eviscerated... <snip> America's is a Constitution LIMITING what government can do.

Shall I do the same with Denmark next? Or should I PWN3D! the fuck outta Cucknadia first, a country where you'll be lucky to be able to own a revolver or  protest the government in another 20 years?

Lemme know.

How's that working out for the US J6 protestors interned without a fair and speedy trial after 2-3 years?

How's that working out for the invasion of the southern border by Fed backed future census numbers and instantaneous voters?

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 09:03:49 PMHow's that working out for the US J6 protestors interned without a fair and speedy trial after 2-3 years?

How's that working out for the invasion of the southern border by Fed backed future census numbers and instantaneous voters?

There are lots of examples like that in Canada and the US. Smaller countries seem to be freer than bigger ones like Australia, Canada, and the US. There are too many layers of government in those three countries.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 26, 2024, 11:36:52 PMThere are lots of examples like that in Canada and the US. Smaller countries seem to be freer than bigger ones like Australia, Canada, and the US. There are too many layers of government in those three countries.

The persecution and lawfare levels are sky high. The justice systems will AL Capone you and guns don't matter. You have to have widespread grassroots support for liberty.

Lokmar thinks he's an extra in some 90's adaptation of a supposedly wild west series.

But Lokmar doesn't think all that often... he reacts.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 11:50:43 PMThe persecution and lawfare levels are sky high. The justice systems will AL Capone you and guns don't matter. You have to have widespread grassroots support for liberty.

Lokmar thinks he's an extra in some 90's adaptation of a supposedly wild west series.

Most Aussies, Canucks, and Americans will say their countries are less free now thant they have ever been.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 27, 2024, 12:01:49 AMMost Aussies, Canucks, and Americans will say their countries are less free now thant they have ever been.

The honest ones will...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 27, 2024, 12:18:29 AMA lot don't care.

They don't want to see their realities..

They're cowards.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

There is such a divide... thousands of years of reasonable disagreement, discourse, and general peace, has been turned upside-down.

If nukes didn't carry with it no go zones  I'd call in a plea for friendly fire on the entire globe.

I'm done with Earth at this point.

People are advocating the starvation and deaths of innocent newborns, babies, and children.

This isn't the way forward for humanity. It's an extinction level series of events.

Get me off of this rock.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Top 10 Freest Countries and Territories in the World - Human Freedom Index

COUNTRY         HUMAN FREEDOM SCORE
Switzerland   9.01
New Zealand   8.88
Denmark           8.83
Ireland           8.79
Sweden           8.75
Estonia           8.75
Iceland         8.73
Luxembourg   8.71
Finland           8.7
Norway           8.58
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/freest-countries

Odinson lives in the freest country of all the posters on these forums.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 09:03:49 PMHow's that working out for the US J6 protestors interned without a fair and speedy trial after 2-3 years?

I'll take the easy one FIRST.

Article 2 of the Constitution establishes the executive branch which carries out and enforces federal laws. Federal law exists preventing people freely moving across the US boarder from EVERYWHERE! The POTUS is at very least guilty of dereliction of duty. IDGAF what law is established, if the people in power dont follow it. that is not a reflection on the Constitution.

The second, is as easy. GOTCHA!
The 6th Amendment provides for a speedy trial. End of.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 26, 2024, 11:36:52 PMThere are lots of examples like that in Canada and the US. Smaller countries seem to be freer than bigger ones like Australia, Canada, and the US. There are too many layers of government in those three countries.

Mostly, this happened because government refuses to follow its charter and people refuse to murder their politicians when they should be murdered. It'll happen eventually tho.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 11:50:43 PMThe persecution and lawfare levels are sky high. The justice systems will AL Capone you and guns don't matter. You have to have widespread grassroots support for liberty.

Thats a cool story and all, but unlike most people, when challenged, I'll ACTUALLY read through the ENTIRETY of the evidence so that I can respond with evidence. If reading and investigating is a reaction, well, you're a moron.

Brent

Quote from: DKG on January 27, 2024, 10:01:31 AMTop 10 Freest Countries and Territories in the World - Human Freedom Index

COUNTRY         HUMAN FREEDOM SCORE
Switzerland   9.01
New Zealand   8.88
Denmark           8.83
Ireland           8.79
Sweden           8.75
Estonia           8.75
Iceland         8.73
Luxembourg   8.71
Finland           8.7
Norway           8.58
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/freest-countries

Odinson lives in the freest country of all the posters on these forums.
Just as I thought, Switzerland is the freest country in the world. I thought Israel would be in the top ten. I knew the States would not be despite Lokmar's claims his country is so great.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on January 27, 2024, 06:10:56 PMJust as I thought, Switzerland is the freest country in the world. I thought Israel would be in the top ten. I knew the States would not be despite Lokmar's claims his country is so great.

LMFAO! It aint free if the fucking government is telling you everything its going to do FOR you.  :crampe:

What a buncha rubes!