Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Please dont hert the snowflakes in California

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 23, 2024, 10:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 23, 2024, 10:18:05 AMBy telling the truth about what a fucking toilet it's become on your way out  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-times-editor-implores-ex-californians-stop-insulting-state-way

What the actual fuk? These stupid assed crybabies have the nerve to bitch and moan that people leaving are complaining about the libtardation? I bet they tell the people complaining who arent leaving "If you dont like it, leave!"

:facepalm:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 23, 2024, 10:18:05 AMBy telling the truth about what a fucking toilet it's become on your way out  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-times-editor-implores-ex-californians-stop-insulting-state-way
If people are leaving California, they probably don't like the state.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

Judge Judy's show has shifted from TV to YouTube and I watch her sometimes. TODAY I saw her complaining about the ridiculous new laws forbidding STOPPING theft out of department stores..  she just can't believe it.

Even Judge Judy said the world is so fucked up it's become unrecognisable.

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Well according to the 3 nutters at BF, silly lilly and her 2 girlfriends... the writers strike was a great thing.

Strikes that go for months are never the right thing.

Now I am hearing 68 billion deficit????

No wonder people are fleeing.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on January 23, 2024, 12:41:32 PMJudge Judy's show has shifted from TV to YouTube and I watch her sometimes. TODAY I saw her complaining about the ridiculous new laws forbidding STOPPING theft out of department stores..  she just can't believe it.

Even Judge Judy said the world is so fucked up it's become unrecognisable.

And then the idiots in these neighborhoods wonder why the chain stores pack up and leave the area. And the fucking pundits, race hustlers and politicians who know the truth egg these assholes on with seeds of discord that they hope blossom into racial divide

liberals are loathsome scum of the worst kind

DKG

Quote from: caskur on January 23, 2024, 12:50:24 PMWell according to the 3 nutters at BF, silly lilly and her 2 girlfriends... the writers strike was a great thing.

Strikes that go for months are never the right thing.

Now I am hearing 68 billion deficit????

No wonder people are fleeing.

The two aren't connected, but I am not suprised someone as ignorant of issues as Admin would suport a prolonged strike. Personally, I don't care about a writer's strike. It is not exactly an essential service.

Biggie Smiles

The writers are still on strike? Lol. Hadent noticed

caskur

Quote from: DKG on January 24, 2024, 07:25:05 AMThe two aren't connected, but I am not suprised someone as ignorant of issues as Admin would suport a prolonged strike. Personally, I don't care about a writer's strike. It is not exactly an essential service.

well you would be wrong then since California television and movie industry makes 30 billion  and employs up to 200,000 local jobs which are  essential services. I can't believe you wrote such an ignorant comment. The TV and film industry also attract $100 billion in tourism.

The 3 I was taking about was lily, lotus and Large Murdy. Not Admin.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on January 24, 2024, 10:55:03 AMwell you would be wrong then since California television and movie industry makes 30 billion  and employs up to 200,000 local jobs which are  essential services. I can't believe you wrote such an ignorant comment. The TV and film industry also attract $100 billion in tourism.

The 3 I was taking about was lily, lotus and Large Murdy. Not Admin.
I never said it wasn't profitable. I said it is not an essential service. It is only entertainment.

And most of those jobs are casual part time. BC has a large film industry too. Very people can count on it for a regular paycheque.