The best topic

Replies: 7026
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:09:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

They were being good muslims. The shitgod allah approves!

Erica Mena

Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Thiel

I want to slap some sense into gays that support Hamas. That is like turkeys for Thanksgiving.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Both sides are cunts...

But the civilians are the ones getting fucked over.

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Gaza death toll surpasses 26,000 as Israel awaits a UN court ruling on its offensive

"South Africa accused Israel of genocide and asked the court in The Hague, Netherlands, for interim orders, including that Israel halt its offensive in Gaza. Israel swiftly rejected the filing and asked the court to throw out the case.

The Health Ministry in Gaza said Friday that 26,083 people have been killed and more than 64,400 wounded"

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/live-updates-gaza-death-toll-surpasses-26000-israel-106701308

DKG

The barbaric attacks on Israel by Hamas were that country's 9/11 monent. The US didn't stop until there was regime change in Afghanistan. Why should Israel withdraw before the job is finished and Hamas is still in power. Change my mind.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on January 26, 2024, 07:16:49 AMIt should stop when all hostages are returned.

No. It WILL stop when Hamas is out power and out of Gaza.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on January 26, 2024, 05:34:41 AMGaza death toll surpasses 26,000 as Israel awaits a UN court ruling on its offensive

"South Africa accused Israel of genocide and asked the court in The Hague, Netherlands, for interim orders, including that Israel halt its offensive in Gaza. Israel swiftly rejected the filing and asked the court to throw out the case.

The Health Ministry in Gaza said Friday that 26,083 people have been killed and more than 64,400 wounded"

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/live-updates-gaza-death-toll-surpasses-26000-israel-106701308

Damn! I had hoped for 100X that number!!!

Moonie

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 01:30:46 AM

Both sides are cunts...

But the civilians are the ones getting fucked over.

I don't give a fuck about those satanic motherfuckers. If they could do that here, they would in a heartbeat.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview