The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 17, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 07:51:51 AMthey're gonna remain "relatively" landlocked until they can get yall chipped.... but once they got that chip in ya, its fuckin over.... you'll do what they say or you won't do anything ever again....

Who's to say they haven't chipped the lemmings already with this covid vaccine ?

Frood

Quote from: DKG on February 01, 2024, 07:48:50 AMIf you are okay with playground level insults as humour and yet you are aware adults find it lame, there is not much anybody can say to change your mind.

Mum, is that really you?

Come on, lay off a bit.

I guarded your more clandestine liasons.

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 01, 2024, 08:26:00 AMWho's to say they haven't chipped the lemmings already with this covid vaccine ?

Gods not gonna let a motherfucker get "tricked" into a chip.... that vaccine is definitely the "gift that keeps on giving" though.... i'm sure the vaccine is just a precursor to the chip.... and i think the chip will have to be an active choice made by the recipient....

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:04:26 AMchips coming, chief.... Revelation or not.... look into it....
Some form of total tracking is coming.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:44:14 AMGods not gonna let a motherfucker get "tricked" into a chip.... that vaccine is definitely the "gift that keeps on giving" though.... i'm sure the vaccine is just a precursor to the chip.... and i think the chip will have to be an active choice made by the recipient....

If your prediction is based firmly on the prophecy in revelation then yes, you are correct.

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 07:34:13 AMi don't try to see anything coming outta canada for just that reason.... its depressing.... and even more depressing because i know its on its way HERE.... this nonsense has gotten well outta control....
One pleasant surprise recently was the Supreme Court of Canada said Trudeau misused the Emergencies Act when he went Gestapo on peaceful protesters. :good:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on February 01, 2024, 02:08:18 PMSome form of total tracking is coming.

the "tracking" is already here.... the chip is about control....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 01, 2024, 02:13:44 PMIf your prediction is based firmly on the prophecy in revelation then yes, you are correct.

i'm pretty sure that anyone who got the vaccine (for any reason), will also take a chip.... and once they got a healthy percentage "chipped", they're gonna come at us hard.... be ready....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on February 01, 2024, 06:29:10 PMOne pleasant surprise recently was the Supreme Court of Canada said Trudeau misused the Emergencies Act when he went Gestapo on peaceful protesters. :good:

yeah. i saw that and i was relatively impressed.... but unless they punish the shit outta him, its all for naught.... without punishment, theres no deterrent....

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on February 01, 2024, 06:29:10 PMOne pleasant surprise recently was the Supreme Court of Canada said Trudeau misused the Emergencies Act when he went Gestapo on peaceful protesters. :good:
That is another reason I believe that poll by Ipsos was a one time thing. It was taken before the Supreme Court decision. The verdict is bad news for the NDP too.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Look at that lying sack of shit Jimmy Carter lie his ass off about Israel and Palestinian territories.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:04:26 AMchips coming, chief.... Revelation or not.... look into it....
Maybe one of these days I will look into on the possible scenarios how they will implement it. I imagine it will be the same as vaxx mandates. They will discriminate and demonize.

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:33:55 PMyeah. i saw that and i was relatively impressed.... but unless they punish the shit outta him, its all for naught.... without punishment, theres no deterrent....
Nothing will happen. His coalition partner, the NDP will keep propping up his corrupt government so they can continue destroying working Canadians.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on February 02, 2024, 07:22:40 PMNothing will happen. His coalition partner, the NDP will keep propping up his corrupt government so they can continue destroying working Canadians.

my advice is to get out while you can.... even though theres really nowhere to go.... its ALL gonna collapse soon enough.... so i guess just ignore the first part....  :crampe:

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 03, 2024, 01:07:32 PMmy advice is to get out while you can.... even though theres really nowhere to go.... its ALL gonna collapse soon enough.... so i guess just ignore the first part....  :crampe:
We are leaving. We are not sticking around to watch this country implode under the weight of prog tyranny.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview