Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I wish Lokmeer didn't HATE so much...

Started by JOE, January 26, 2024, 04:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...he needs ta be more a peace with himself & the rest of the world, eh.

Poor guy...I hope he gets over what's botherin' him & chills a bit.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 26, 2024, 04:46:09 PM...he needs ta be more a peace with himself & the rest of the world, eh.

Well, if you shoot yourself in the bawlz in live vdeo, I swear, I will be happy!!!!!

No, REALLY!!!!  :s_hi:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 04:57:54 PMWell, if you shoot yourself in the bawlz in live vdeo, I swear, I will be happy!!!!!

No, REALLY!!!!  :s_hi:

I usually sing 'n play games when I'm down 'n out, Lokmeer

Kinda like this, eh?

Cheers me up every time

Works wonders on gun totin' guys like you too, Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 26, 2024, 05:03:07 PMI usually sing 'n play games when I'm down 'n out, Lokmeer

Kinda like this, eh?

Cheers me up every time

Works wonders on gun totin' guys like you, Lokmeer!

Shooting yourself in the bawlz would be much better, josephine. Trust me. You dont use em anyway. Whats the big deal?  :popcorn:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 05:06:24 PMShooting yourself in the bawlz would be much better, josephine. Trust me. You dont use em anyway. Whats the big deal?  :popcorn:

I aint glad...when Lokmeer's mad.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 26, 2024, 05:11:18 PMI aint glad...when Lokmeer's mad.

Just blow your nuts off, josephine. Just do it! Then we'll BOTH be happy. I promise!  :thumbup2:

Brent

Quote from: JOE on January 26, 2024, 04:46:09 PM...he needs ta be more a peace with himself & the rest of the world, eh.

Translation: broke Joe wants attention from Lokmar because he has nobody in his real to listen to his lies.

TheProwler

You have no passion, Senile Joe.

You are not at peace.

You just....exist.

You are no different than a lump of dog shit.