The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey Troll ZERO ZERO ZERO

Started by cc, September 09, 2014, 03:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

sandia911

Shen Li is not only mentally ill but has a case of internet paranoia as well.

sandia911

There's no other reason why she'd suspect me so much. It's easier this why I guess for her instead of dealing with her situation as a hateful ignoramus. Along with her pet, wolfdog the two dwell in delusion instead of taking the first steps to actually dealing with their hate

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "sandia911"They still think I'm someone from their past - someone named Kaylee. I guess this makes it easier to dismiss me and everything I have to say about them.

Just so we are clear; even if you weren't a former troll it would still be very easy to dismiss everything you have to say.

As a general rule, idiocy is universally dismissed no matter who spews it.

Kaylee's schtick is major yawnsville. The idiotic douchebag will tire soon and run along as it always does.

cc

A troll looking for a bridge to crawl under
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

sandia911

It's obvious by your posting history that neither of you can ignore me- so I don't believe you, wolf dog.

sandia911

Since you spew hate it's logical to see you feed off of it as well.

cc

Why would anyone want to ignore your clown show? No one is fearful of what you spout.

It is you who pulls the gutless ignore trick
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Kaylee7

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"

I never saw the 12 year old girl posts but I heard about it from another poster. It must have been a fucking trip; at least better than this new Muslim shit "it" is now shoveling.

This is the "nun" I remember:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laznl09H5q1qdfbkzo1_500.jpg">

Kaylee is a gay, atheist Muslim now to be precise Wulfie. I guess being a 12 y.o girl and a convent nun got boring for "it".

Yes, I'm pretty fucked up. Do you like my newest handle sandia911 though? That's one of my most idiotic fucking characters yet!!

sandia911

If you think non-religious means Atheist you're dumb. Also, making up fake handles and pretending it's me talking to you is the latest example of how bad you are at defending your ideals. Sort of like the dumb kid in class who couldn't answer his teacher's questions. Thus, started picking on the other kids to feel like he could at least do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kaylee7"
Yes, I'm pretty fucked up. Do you like my newest handle sandia911 though? That's one of my most idiotic fucking characters yet!!

It sure as fuck is sandyboy. You've really outdid yourself this time by lowering your already rock bottom fucking standards even further.

sandia911

Shen Li and Kaylee must be the same person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Shen Li and Kaylee must be the same person.

Moi?? Still someone's fucking nick like you stole sandia911?