Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

So I spoke with a female liberal about Trump today

Started by JOE, January 28, 2024, 02:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...and she told me how much she hated the guy, found him disgusting, etc. Same time, she talked about him as if he was some guy in the distant past & that somehow miraculously, he wasn't coming back.

However I reminded her that he recently won 2 key Republican primaries. and that didn't seem to faze her. Just living in her own bubble and what she wanted to believe.

I think many liberals in the US and outside of it are asleep at the wheel and don't seem to realize that a Trump comeback is very much a reality.

Now as for myself, I'd rather not get involved in US politics this coming cycle. It kinda reminds of Israeli/Middle Eastern politics these days. As in .... don't take sides, and don't go there, especially if you are not a US citizen and can't vote in their elections. Like the Middle East, seems US political atmosphere these days is too toxic to take a middle road stance.

Whomever wins, I'll just accept the verdict of US voters.

What will be done will be done.

I figger if ya don't get emotionally involved with their politics, ya don't get too upset whatever the outcome.

However, I'm not sure this will be the case of many Canadians, Europeans or Australians who've this loathing of Trump. And if a Trump comeback catches them offguard and smacks them in the face then they can't say I didn't warn them.

Personally I wish neither Trump nor Biden were running this time & that it was younger, moderate candidates on either side.

But that's not for me to decide.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Tell her she needs Trump to grab her by the pussy and toss her into the rape dumpster with Locust Bug.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 04:07:44 AMTell her she needs Trump to grab her by the pussy and toss her into the rape dumpster with Locust Bug.
Tell Joe nobody is interested in his pretend conversations.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on January 28, 2024, 09:53:43 AMTell Joe nobody is interested in his pretend conversations.

He has the lamest fantasies.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

A popular political website suggest that if an election were held today, Trump would win:

https://www.270towin.com/

TheProwler

A popular message forum website suggests that if a doctor were to examine Senile Joe today, they would declare him braindead.

https://thebluecashew.net
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List