The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Yeah you scumbag rodent motherfucker libtards talk to me about all the children dying in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 29, 2024, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Actually I'm always amazed that what seems so simple to fix never can be.

We have a parallel problem in my city which Biggie Smiles pointed out with our Vancouver slum known as the downtown east side.

It's so fucking simple to fix that place up but they never can get their act together to do it. They even have the money to do it.

I guess its human nature. Part laziness, part greed, part corruption, part power hungry people. Megalomania yanno

That's why a lot of things never get solved or get done. Problems fester and they get worse.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on February 03, 2024, 07:46:15 PMActually I'm always amazed that what seems so simple to fix never can be.

We have a parallel problem in my city which Biggie Smiles pointed out with our Vancouver slum known as the downtown east side.

It's so fucking simple to fix that place up but they never can get their act together to do it. They even have the money to do it.

I guess its human nature. Part laziness, part greed, part corruption, part power hungry people. Megalomania yanno

That's why a lot of things never get solved or get done. Problems fester and they get worse.
Honey, I remember when I found you there. I knew you were a little diamond in the rough.

You are welcome.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 03, 2024, 05:42:10 PMjosephine was acting like the nazi's werent so bad, or at least not as bad as Russians, when they occupied Polockistan.

no, he is right but so are you. He is talking about regular soldiers, you my dear friend are talking about the fearful SS. Regular enlisted were good people.

the SS were evil and committed evil crimes.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 03, 2024, 10:36:19 PMno, he is right but so are you. He is talking about regular soldiers, you my dear friend are talking about the fearful SS. Regular enlisted were good people.

the SS were evil and committed evil crimes.

As I've read from the accounts, Germany and Russia split Poland and while the Russians ass raped their side, the Nazis plan was to depopulate their part of all jews and slavs. They wanted only germanic people to remain. The got rid of over 2 million non jews.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 03, 2024, 11:08:33 PMAs I've read from the accounts, Germany and Russia split Poland and while the Russians ass raped their side, the Nazis plan was to depopulate their part of all jews and slavs. They wanted only germanic people to remain. The got rid of over 2 million non jews.

The were 10,000 Bible students in Germany later known as Jehovah Witnesses... they were reduced to 4,000. They refused to fight or denounce the Bible.

JEWS weren't the only victims by a long shot I know.

Anyway, it is quite unfathomable what went on back then. It's almost becoming a fairytale.

We had something on about a particular Oz minor celebrity's life and he learned about why his dads family fled Malta... Malta was the most bombed place in all of Europe and they survived the bombing due to their underground tunnels.

3 million German soldiers froze to death because they had no winter uniforms.

It's really sad when young men are forced to go to war.

Anyway, I am listening to the news our new King has been diagnosed with cancer.... I hope it's a curable type.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol