The best topic

Replies: 7053
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:28:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Lefties Losing it...

Started by caskur, February 02, 2024, 08:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

People are so dumbed down these days.... They don't even know what the holocaust was.

Lefties losing is in the second half.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on February 02, 2024, 08:31:20 PMPeople are so dumbed down these days.... They don't even know what the holocaust was.

Don't fly and throw soup at priceless pictures. The leftist guide to tackiing climate change.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 02, 2024, 08:31:20 PMPeople are so dumbed down these days.... They don't even know what the holocaust was.

The soup bitches need raped to death and tossed into a dumpster.

I have guns. Lots of guns. If them blue haired cunts get on my property and fuck with me, I'll fukin blast em!

Oh yea, that cheated into office POTUS of ours gets plugged into life support every night to recharge the battery that stops him from falling over dead. FACT!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on February 02, 2024, 09:27:35 PMDon't fly and throw soup at priceless pictures. The leftist guide to tackiing climate change.

I really hope those degenerates get tazered with a cattle probe by some stranger in the street.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 02, 2024, 10:46:40 PMThe soup bitches need raped to death and tossed into a dumpster.

I have guns. Lots of guns. If them blue haired cunts get on my property and fuck with me, I'll fukin blast em!

Oh yea, that cheated into office POTUS of ours gets plugged into life support every night to recharge the battery that stops him from falling over dead. FACT!

Can you believe your fellow countrymen voted for Biden?
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 03, 2024, 03:34:32 PMCan you believe your fellow countrymen voted for Biden?

It sickens me. Just as bad is any tard that remotely compares Trump to hitler. Fuck thats stupid!

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on February 02, 2024, 10:59:06 PMI really hope those degenerates get tazered with a cattle probe by some stranger in the street.
I hope the power that charged the electric cattle probe came from coal.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

It is quite embarrassing for them.

Apparently a 90 year old woman has been sacked in California for not using pronouns for the mentally retarded trans mutants.  :crazy: the woman did work for free a certain charity.

Boycott the charity.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 18, 2024, 04:10:40 PMIt is quite embarrassing for them.

Apparently a 90 year old woman has been sacked in California for not using pronouns for the mentally retarded trans mutants.  :crazy: the woman did work for free a certain charity.

Boycott the charity.
When I compile a list of the things I will not miss about this lunatic continent, this WILL be near the top.

Odinson

Quote from: Shen Li on February 18, 2024, 04:15:07 PMWhen I compile a list of the things I will not miss about this lunatic continent, this WILL be near the top.

formosan

Quote from: Odinson on February 19, 2024, 07:31:50 PM

Everybody in Asia knows these things about Singapore..

They take order and cleanliness very seriously.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 18, 2024, 04:10:40 PMIt is quite embarrassing for them.

Boycott the charity.

That teacher needs to get her clothes ripped off and a hard dick splooging up her fukin twat. After, she should be branded on the forehead as a woman.

I dont call it rape, I call it therapy.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on February 19, 2024, 08:20:25 PMYea, fuk that place.
Singapore is the polar opposite of San Fagsisco.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on February 19, 2024, 09:08:23 PMSingapore is the polar opposite of San Fagsisco.

Pretty much. I wouldnt want to live in either place.